Do girls really like the asshole more so than the nice guy?

Looking back on my relationship I'm thinking I really didn't treat her well.. I only talked about myself and when we hung out we would just have sex and tall about me more and watch tv. I accused her of being unfaithful a couple times and didn't give her a lot of attention. If I did it was all sexual. I've had extremely nice moments with her but I don't think she thought it was genuine. Its been about a month and I really miss her and want to change my ways but will completely accept it if she still tells me no. But I want to give her some closure letting her know I did care.

How should I approach this. I'd feel like a pussy coming by her work with flowers or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry if there was important info i missed cuz i didn't read the description... but as many times as i would say i like a nice guy-i know that i just lose interest so quick if the guy is being so lovey dovey (as hot as he may be) and constantly complements me and things of that sort i would just be turned off. Not that this is bad i just find myself liking more of a best friend kind of realtionship and would hate always being so kind to eachother. So i don't like a mean and unfair and rude guy i just like a guy who can meet the same level as myself

• Do I sound like a prick to you?

• No because you said you cared which is really important. If i were to judge you i wouldn't say a prick aha you sound like a nice guy who let some things slip out. Then again i've known a guy who would "keep making the same mistakes over and over"

What Girls Said 2

• On your update: Um no. Don't feel like a pussy that's really sweet and I'm sure she'd love it, I would. And even if she doesn't accept and says no, you will have at least tried and she can't really shame you for it because you we're doing something nice. And if she does then that's kind of her loss if you're actually wiling and are going to change your ways.

• Answering the title of your question: no

What Guys Said 2

• I butthead-guys (not gonna swear) have going for them is confidence. Nice guys (often shy and sweet like me :p) lack confidence. Find a balance between the 2 and you're golden.

• They don't like the ugly mean guy but the hot mean guy will still get a lot of women