I feel like I'm too ugly to go on a date?

Like I'm freakin out. I have a date tomorrow and I don't even want to go now. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh your fine he likes you so its all good you should go out dont let yourself down

• i dont actually know if he likes me though
      its from the internet
      we just both agreed that after a few messages it'd be easier to get to know each other in person

• Well he likes your looks so relax go for it and come back here and let me know how it went.

• Thanks for MH

What Guys Said 3

• He asked you on a date, or he agreed to go on a date with you, he DEFINITELY doesn't think you're ugly, so stop worrying. Don't turn down this opportunity because later you'll regret it, and like I said, he thinks you're attractive, so there's no reason to worry.

• its from the internet
      all he's seen is pictures

• no... I think the pictures were fairly accurate...
      I didn't pick the best pictures I had, but I sure as heck didn't pick the worst either.

• Ok, so you don't have to worry, he knows what you look like, and he thinks you're attractive, so seriously, don't worry about it :)

• He actually likes u that much to invite u for a HAWT date silly. Get over with the insecurities alrdy >.>

• If he didn't think you were hot/pretty, he wouldn't have asked you out. Stop buggin' out

Peace. I'm out

What Girls Said 1

• Wear make up and put on a pretty dress. Go on pintrest for ideas. You'll be fine and I'm sure you're not ugly.