Would you stay in a relationship that's complicated?

If your relationship is complicated would you stay in it or leave? From your experiences do complicated relationships work out?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends, knowing me I would try to un-complicate it or try to fix it as that is the kind of person I am but if it gets to complicated I'd leave, but not before trying to solve or fix the issue that are making it what it is.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends what the complicated situation is

• " Ride with Death, Never let Death Follow behind you."

hahahaha! That's me ! Ol' faithful, to her.
    Cause if she's not driving me crazy, Happiness won't ever exist ;P

What Girls Said 2

• If I love him and he’s good to me most of the time then I most likely will. I’d have to weigh the pros with the cons but if we have something truly valuable, rare, and healthy for the both of us, then I won’t just let him go for the sake of being a quitter.
    Sometimes complex relationships make for stronger, more elastic bonds. The two people have a greater understanding of each other, how their minds work, they truly know depth of each other, and they get to enjoy that warm, cozy feeling of knowing the one they’re with is truly loyal, has their back, and won’t just be a quitter and give up on them.

• why would i complicate my life for? id either untangle that mess with him and keep pushing through life together, or if it's just too much, id leave. very simple.