How many of you have trust issues?

Every time I get on here I see some girl asking if she should cheat on her boyfriend, husband whatever. Does seeing things like this make it hard for you to want to get married or even be in a relationship with someone?

• Have trust issues
  • Don't have trust issues
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• I have trust issues because I've been fucked over by several people that I would've taken a bullet for throughout my life. Has nothing to do with the idiots here.

What Guys Said 7

• I do have some trust issues, ever since my ex cheated on me with a 60 year old man.

But that was almost 5 years ago, so I have regained some of the trust. :)

• I have trust issues because my canteen places raisin cookies right next to chocolate chips cookies.

• I don't really have trust issues though I probably should lol, I always take precautions anyway so I don't sweat about it to much.

• Guys don't always have to let a woman into their heart. You have to get to know the woman as a person and express what you want from the relationship. If you find out she's intent on using you, leading you on, don't give her a chance: tell her, "don't you touch me!" and then just leave her. Haha, some dudes will try to get what they can but it'll only let the lady know she can control you. Some women enjoy breaking a guy's heart, it's an appeal to their ego, some women are gratified by it. You just have to get to know them and look into their personality, not just their pants.

• I have trust issues, but I have learned that you have to start fresh with everyone. It is ok to be protected of yourself but you have to learn to put trust in the right people and hope things don't back fire. Me personal I don't really open up as much as I use to because I have learned how to deal with things on my own, obviously sometimes I will ask for a second opinion on certain issues I have going on.

• I feel like I am constantly getting treated like I am the scum of the earth when I am a good person. I now have trust issues.

• no i don't. humans are humans, we're self-interested.

What Girls Said 9

• cliche story for me. Parents spent 3 years getting a divorce when i had turned 8. My mother cheated often and then to spite her my dad cheated and i was lied to an still am since. I have a hard time really trusting people and yes it hurts my relationships. I can usually get to opening up and be close but once trust is broken i don't give it back and we can't ever be as close

• I don't have trust issues, mainly because I haven't been in many relationships. If I get into a relationship I make sure I know the person really well before we actually start dating. I don't have trust issues but I have insecurity issues like they'll leave me some day because I'm just not good enough not for someone else.

• About 2 years into my 4-year relationship when we were together, my ex gave some kid a blowjob (thought she was lesbian too)... so, yeah, I have an extremely hard time trusting after that. We each turned very paranoid as well, internally freaking out whenever one of us went to hang out with friends without inviting each other.

• I dont have trust issues to the point where seeing peoples questions on here make me paranoid. It's just something that unfortunately makes dating a bit awkward... well used to make things awkward.

• Yeah, but mainly because of anxiety... it's not like I'm suspicious or anything, it's more of a worrying thing. Imagining everything that could go wrong, knowing that people change, etc

• I don't have relationship trust issues, just friendship trust issues.

But I suppose if you had your "best friend" of 11 years tell you that you basically were a shit friend and she hated you the whole time, then you'd be a little wary of new friends, too.

• Yepp. I have a really really hard time trusting people.

• I don't have trust issues in the way that I'm worried he'd be cheating on me or anything like that. But many people who were the closest to me in my life left me or treated me bad so I'm scared of letting people close to me, and when I do let them close I can sometimes be afraid of loosing them

• It's not an issue. I just don't fully trust anyone.