How do you ask someone you barely know out?

I have never been out with anyone and i dont have a single female in my social group because i get nervous when talking to them. I really want to ask out a girl but i have no idea how to. Pls help me

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... as a girl who used to have the same problem (but with guys), I wouldn't jump straight to asking her out. Take some time to become friends, or even just friendly, with girls in general. It'll lessen the anxiety once you know females aren't so scary after all :)

What Girls Said 2

• When I was single, I'd have a friend introduce me to the person If at all possible, as if I had turned up by chance.

• You need to establish a bit of a rapport and a bit of flirting first - most girls will say no if you dont do that first.

What Guys Said 2

• Well if you ever find yourself talking with a girl and you guys seem to hit off ask her to coffee, it would give you a chance to get to know her better and then if you still want to take her out you can do it for real. O and finding common ground in a conversation will go a long way's to making it easier to connect.

• you gotta just find away to talk to the, tell em that they're interesting, fun, cool, etc .. than just ask them out