Why does he accuse me of cheating on him all the time?

He tells me everyday that I'm cheating on him when I'm not! His exes cheated on him but I would never do that because I know how much it hurts... Why does he accuse me of cheating? How can I prove to him I'm not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually when people cheat, they end up getting super paranoid and start blaming their partner for doing the very thing that THEY'RE actually doing. Wouldn't surprise me if he's cheating on you.
    If he isn't cheating, then he's simply extremely insecure. Which is not good. You can't prove to him that you aren't cheating, that would require huge amounts of effort that probably wouldn't lead anywhere. Basically you would have to let him control your life by knowing exactly where you are 24/7 and with whom. And that's not healthy.
    To be honest, it doesn't sound like he's really ready for a relationship. This will not end well unless he gets over his insecurities, and it doesn't seem like that's going to happen anytime soon. My advice to you would be to break up. He'll keep accusing you, and at some point he might end up becoming a control freak. Trust is essential in a relationship, and without it, it simply won't work.

What Guys Said 2

• Insecurity. . Just be patient and build trust.. try not to do too many things that may make him feel insecure such as chatting with guys online or blatantly flirting infront of him

• Cheater's guilt. I think he's cheating on you.

What Girls Said 1

• Hi you,

I always say: ´´the one accusing you of cheating is afraid you make a mistake that he is able doing himself!´´. I would start questioning him for questioning you. On the other hand, his history has something to do with it.. give him nice presents, write him nice messages. Stay at his place.. let him look trough all your messages and calm him down. If you have nothing to hide you dont need to be worried about him reading your chats!

• I already do all of those things! He doesn't care :( I've hand written love letters, cards, presents and I pay for bus tickets to see him (he doesn't live in the same town as me)

• I would seriously start doubting him and see what he says... omg, you cannot do more to convince him. Tell him to trust you and stop questioning you and otherwise it is over! If he really loves you he will make the right decision!