Which one is better: a shy guy or a huge flirt?

I don't know If i should date this super shy guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Super shy guys are first of all less likely to cheat. Huge flirts will come more in contact with the life of flirting, and have a bigger chance of ending in a situation where they can cheat :). So, on that point it is good that he is super shy!

The tricky part is of course, that it is hard to read him or break trough that barrier of being shy. Probably he will open up more without people around him. Thats the best way to get into good conversations I would say! :)

• How could i break that barrier? @wrestlingchick

• lol HTF did she get MHO? you just posted this! thought you gotta wait one whole day before being allowed to choose mho?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not gonna say who you should choose, but as a shy guy myself, I can tell you that we look more for a connection in our partner. There's usually a reason behind that shyness, so we look for someone that can take us out of our shell, and when we find that person, we'll work hard to keep her around.

We can be a little tough to figure out at first, but when you do, we're totally worth it.

• How could i take him out of his shell? @AleDeEurope

• No problem :)

• girl often dont like shy guys...
    but shy people are probably the most interesting
    i am pretty interesting and i am shy

• Shy guy is less likely to cheat or flirt with other women, huge flirt is more likely to flirt with other women. It comes down to your personal preference though.

• shy guys are lame and always gotta guided, besides do you think you could be protected by a shy guy or will he even stick up for you? Even if you say yes the percentage rate of that happening would always be low.

What Girls Said 2

• depends what kind of personality they have. ;)

• Shy guy for long term relationship (hopefully he'll gradually open up).
    Flirtatious guy for short term/fling.