Im 21 and have never had a boyfriend? is it normal to feel like I will never get married?

I just already feel scared about never getting married or having kids...

Most Helpful Guy

• your 21, get a grip, stop wasting you life worrying and start living it, stop planning to settle down you haven't even lived yet, go have fun, if you hit 40 and realise your not married then start looking at the issue, till then live

What Guys Said 4

• Well all you need to do is get lucky and find someone with whom you are mutually interested in each other with. It helps if you are not overly religious.

• Honestly, at 21 your life hasn't even really begun yet. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

• Yes it's quite common. Don't worry, you're young. You'll be with your Mr. Right.

• I feel the same way, and I am 21 also.

What Girls Said 4

• Its normal, dont worry. you're not the only one like that.

• No worry :) it is normal to feel that way and you will find someone :)

• Maybe? I'm the same age as you and have had no success with men. I've also given up hope.

• My cousin met her first boyfriend when she was in her early 30s. They are now married with 3 kids. Take heart, it happens when it is supposed to happen!