I feel ugly that my boyfriend likes Asian girls?

He say they are feminine and pretty plus youthful looking.

I feel really ugly cause I'm chubby but not fat and look old I am young myself but people mistaken me thinking I'm 30 although I'm in my early 20's. Plus I'm indian.

I havnt spoken to him about it cause there is no point. He likes what he likes so its not like it can change.

I feel he settled for me cause he couldn't get an Asian girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• technically you are Asian, but yeah I get it you're not east Asian. well stop worrying about appealing him right now and think about yourself for a minute, are you happy with the way you are? if you are then that's good, if you aren't then do something to improve yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• "I feel he settled for me cause he couldn't get an Asian girl."

If he really wanted an East Asian girl that badly, he'd be with one. He's with you so learn to appreciate it. Learn to love yourself, insecurities tend to push people away.

• "I feel he settled for me cause he couldn't get an Asian girl." <--- this might be true indeed :-/

• I was trying to find a quote that said something along the lines of "There will always be someone prettier, smarter or more outgoing than your partner (or you) but your partner choose you above all of them for a reason."

Also, you can't really pick and choose what you find attractive but just because he finds them attractive, doesn't mean it in any way means he doesn't find YOU attractive. There is no reason to stress yourself out and worry.

What Girls Said 5

• Ok... you're indian and you're saying Asian... you mean yellow skinned girls or your own kind?

He is probably not the right one for you if he makes you feel inadequate and unattractive.

• I thought Indian is Asian :/

I used to like only Asian guys or Asian celebrities a long ago and now i have a huge crush on non Asian guy 🙊
    I think admiring or liking a certain race can be different when it comes to dating and a relationship. He might prefer Asian girls for a certain reason but that doesn't mean he doesn't like you or he would date only Asian girls

• First thing first.. you are Asian too. So all his talk about Asian girls, he probably has included you.

• Girl, India is part of Asia. It is considered South Asia! Ergo you are Asian! Don't feel that way he got his dream girl. You're probably beautiful you just have low confidence. You gotta work on that

• I'm sure there are muscular, tall, chiseled men that you enjoy looking at. Humans are just made to notice sexy things. Your bf is normal to look - a bit thoughtless to talk about it.

• I'm not usually into other guys or attracted I'm just into my bf atm but I feel he isn't into me.