What do you guys think of an attractive, smart and independent woman but single for a long time? is it a good or bad thing?

Need your opinion. Feel free to say anything

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to be honest, all those traits are great. But if I found out that person was single for a long time, I would ask myself "If she has all these great characteristics, why is she single?", then I'm going to probably consider the possibility that she has some sort of mental/social issues. I'd probably still go for it, but with a little reluctance.

• Will you think that she is just too picky and have a very high standards to find her match?

• Honestly, I live in South Florida, I don't know about the rest of the country, but people seem to be pretty crazy here. I've just dated/met too many women that seem great on the surface and then when really start conversing with them the instability just flows right out of them.

What Guys Said 4

• well thats like really seems like a interesting girl + attractive.
    Yeah thats really a Great thing.

Just bcz u were single for a long time , it doesn't affect your chances of getting a great mate. I mean no one judges you on how long u have been single

• Its a good thing to really get to know yourself, get deep in touch with yourself like finding yourself

• It depends on the woman... a irl hat is single for a long time is seen as repectable.. she is independent, and know that she can take care of herself... these are qualities that guys love

• I don't think that is bad because I don't her actually situation.
    If she is a good human and my friend then i will advise her get someone soon.

What Girls Said 2

• I personally think it shows you don't need a man and for that reason, the right types of men will be attracted to you. Whether or not you've been single for a while doesn't really show anyway unless you're someone who has been in relationships and is just super dependent and clingy but then that's a turn off. I think smart independent women attract the right kinds of men (assuming someone serious about you, the relationship, etc is what you're looking for).

• Most guys don't like independent women (and probably vice versa, but some women put up with it). They just have higher needs for attention and service (and sometimes authority) that true independence leads itself to.

Independent people need someone who accepts that trait, though, so it's quality more than quantity. I'm sure guys who like doing their own thing would enjoy not having someone make them feel bad about it too.