Do you want a partner that is prettier or uglier than you?

They cannot be the same rating. They must be either prettier or uglier. You can only choose one. You may not explain how you'd allow for both under certain bullshit circumstances you make up because you've the foresight of a star-nosed mole.

Choose wisely.

• Prettier
  • Uglier

Most Helpful Girl

• Id say uglier.. Not too ugly..
    Looks don't matter much to me. He won't be too proud and I don't want other girls drooling over him.
    Besides I would look prettier with him heh

What Girls Said 7

• A handsome man with morals is a good combinations. That way, I would know he's the type of guy that's decent out of choice and threw away opportunities because he himself can say no.

Why would I want an uglier male that is only with me because he's settling and never had a chance to bed as many women as possible but would have done it if given the opportunity?

• I get the feeling that those who considered themselves uglier tend to then use their other traits such as personality and commitment but only because they didn't had many options but because that's what they always wanted.

• Please don't expand on whatever the fuck you're saying. No one is reading it.

• I can careless who read it and who doesn't. You asked a question and I answered it. It's as simple as that. I answer what I want to answer.

• About the same is best. I don't want to feel prettier or uglier

• Can't go below a 1 anyway.

• Doesn't matter.

• I want a pretty trophy husband who makes me sandwiches.

• My boyfriend is hotter than me, and damn did I luck out. Don't know how exactly I got so lucky lol. But I am proud to be the girl of such a good looking guy :)

• I've never dated a guy prettier than me, so can't say.

• Let's be realistic, most will get someone that's about their level.

What Guys Said 5

• how can we be compared with each other since we would be different gender? LOL

• Most would say @GirlsEatGirls is a lot prettier soo prettier it is.

• Prettier, why would I want someone ugly if I can find a girl who is prettier than myself?

• I say prettier as uglier would be mean.

• i m about a 7. id love an 8 with great personality that loves me off.

9s and 10s are too risky.