If you dont have a pic up on the net, I automatically assume you're fat or rarely, super gorgeous?

anyone else think the same? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done that! Lol
    Usually my mind was influenced by their attitude personality. I'd try to match a face/figure to their individual, but not label one, kept a open mind. sometimes I'd be right and sometimes I'd be so waaay off that it was funny. And off the internet when someone would discribe a stunt their friend done my mind didn't just 'go blank' I'd imagine their friends' appearance. (As in I had yet to meet their friend.) But if it was someone I never spoke to on the net or read posts from It's hard for me to picture anything more than a robot.

What Girls Said 18

• I never assume that unless they give hints about how they look. I didn't have my picture up here for ages because I was uncomfortable with it and with others on the Internet knowing what I look like. I never got people saying I was ugly or fat or anything - funnily enough that shit started when I showed my picture.

• No, I don't really agree. Not everyone likes putting their picture up

• caue they want acceptence or theyre bothered way too much lol 60 percent of the time that is

• I have my pic up, but it's only my face. I can still be fat for all y'all know. Some girls take cleverly angled pics ya know lol

• its true, they are masters of all kinds of manipulations!! lolol

but face is the first place you can tell... being a fitness person, my face is the first to lose weight and first to gain hahah

• Or maybe my camera manipulation skills are just that good
      :o

• Well I just assume that they don't like taking pictures or they just don't want to put one up. I'm chunky and awkward and I have pictures up. But to each his own I guess.

• I just assume they don't take good pictures, I like pictures so I always have a picture on any social media site. (no im not shallow I just like taking pictures not only of myself but with friends families, objects, or just general things I find pretty)

• That's weird, but whatever floats your boat.

• I don't assume about a person's looks when there is zero evidence to determine either way.

• I don't think fat, because I am chubby and I have a pic up. I assume really ugly. Or the opposite gender from what you say you are

• Me, I am going to raise my hand. I agree 100%.

• That cat...

Never think about that.

• i so hoped it play the GIF... its the cutest cat sippin water from the faucet lol

i do... I've met catfishes and been a victim of bate and switch lol... and i have stories my guy friends tell me meeting people off tinder, hot or not and internet dating sites...

good looking women are often, tiny and too skinny and the decent looking ones only had one good angle and didn't even look like the pics lol

i like parties and downtown... you get to see everything and i seem to do way better in real life

• If they're using their real name and they don't have a picture of themselves on there, then I will assume that they're ugly. But if they use a username, then I can understand that they want to be anonymous, like I do.

• I just assume they don't take good pictures. Like with me I take horrible awkward selfies

• Not really. If you don't have a pic up I don't really identify the user as human. Sounds odd but I just can't it's kind of like I'm talking to some entity online but not a human being.

• same. even people with pics, if they dont show decency and kindness, i m kindve careless who i talk to them

• With users who have a picture that I can't use to identify them with, I tend to try to relate to them more because I acknowledge that there is a human being responding to me

• The thought has never crossed my mind. So which of these are you?

• my background has a pic of me=) i must be in between the extremes lol

• I don't have any pics on the net (unless a friend/family put one of us up on their social media sites). Well lets just say there aren't any that I put up.
    I wonder which one I am.

• Some of the best looking people don't have their pics up actually.

• why i said, its either fat or super gorgeous. no one reads the details lol

• Not at all. Which one are you? Lol

• lol i always had my pic up. the cat is the cutest!

i m mabe a 7. so well within the range of posting my pic up lmao sicne you asked

• what would you rate mine? Lmao!!

• I don't care enough to assume anything.

What Guys Said 8

• i don't think so. there's some girls that don't post pics on here but they gave me their IG and HOLY FUCK. i even verified hahaa. they said they just don't give a shit about this website, which is why they are hardly active users hahaa.

• No, I might consider them smart. For example, the last thing you want is a potential employer searching for you on social media and finding a picture of you sloshed at a party.

People tend to give away TMI far too easily today. I don't mind sharing the occasional picture, but I'm pretty deliberate in which ones surface online. Your reputation matters, and I don't want anything to affect me professionally in a negative way.

Heck, whenever I'm planning on reaching out to a new contact or before responding to someone who has contacted me, I'm sure as hell searching their name, looking for their social media profiles, so I can get a sense of who they are and if they are someone who I may want to be involved with professionally. If I see anything not to my liking, I won't respond or reach out to them.

• You never should assume anything, I just don't want some freak coming up to me in the store ranting about some thing on here. That and the button won't work so I can't put it up and I have better things to do that put a picture up, maybe if I'm super bored

• as you get older and gain a lot more understanding through patterns, youd assume a lot more trust me. but you also learn how to act in public lmao

• Nah my family's motto is never assume anything. And I know how to act in public but I know other people don't know how to.

• Alright, you got me. This is what I really look like
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../jack_nif.jpg

• Maybe some people just want extra privacy, ugly or not.

• I do the same thing lol I always assume if someone doesn't have a pic up that they are a fat blob. I'm not fat and will be posting a pic one of these days.

• I don't think that

• How could you not love me?