How can I stop being so shy around my boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 months but I'm too shy to hug/kiss him in public or infront of my friends. My best friend and her boyfriend who have been dating for about 1 month kiss and hug in front of us all the time. I just get nervous because of my depression. I really need some advice!

What Guys Said 2

• You just need to realize that absolutely nothing bad can come of it. No really... what's the worst that can happen? You'll set off a bomb as soon as your lips touch?

Joking aside, the best way to leave your comfort zone is to just have that "FUCK IT IMMA GONNA DO DIS!!!" and just do it.

• You don't have to feel that nervous, just see it as something fun and maybe a way to show of how you feel about your boyfriend.
    Don't think about the others that might look at you, rather be proud and let it show that "This is my boyfriend".

What Girls Said 0