I'm 16 dating a 22 yrold, mother approves, many think age is big deal. It maybe for you but not for.
- boy/girl friend is younger then me0% (0)25% (1)10% (1)Vote
- boy/ girl friend is older0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- age doesn't matter0% (0)25% (1)10% (1)Vote
- age does matter83% (5)50% (2)70% (7)Vote
- please explain in your comments17% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Well when you're under 18 or the age of consent in your state then it can be a big deal when your dating someone over that age. Especially to parents. Because having sex, consensual or not, is illegal at that age difference. But if your parents are completely aware how old they are, then I don't see it as a big deal. If they don't mind you dating someone older then it's completely fine.2