I'm a genuine nice guy and I can't get girls, why?

READ. READ. READ. READ.

It's not because nice guys finish last, it's not because girls like jerks, it's because I'm INSECURE. I'm fearful of rejection, I'm shy, I'm socially awkward around women but despite that I'm good looking and can't get girls for this reason.

I've had plenty of good looking girls crush on me and then stop it once they saw how fearful and awkward I am <- This is unattractive.

I'm not going to go around claiming nice guys finish last because it's bullshit, you're finishing last because something about you is unappealing and it's most likely your personality. Until I get over my fear of rejection I will not be getting any girls and that's perfectly fine with me, but I'm not going to play the blame game because of this it's my fault.

So there is a reason you may be a "nice" guy and not get any girls.

Also the question is what is your most unnatractive trait?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever lost something and you look all over the place for it and you can't find it, then when you stop looking for it it just shows up? Finding a girl is kinda like that. If your already good looking you just need to become comfortable with yourself and if need be take some of those girls that are crushing on you and put them in the friend zone. You may be shy and awkward because you want to date women but try being friends with them first. Having a good friend thats a girl can help boost confidence levels ten fold and gives you the opportunity to become more comfortable talking to them. Also you can take it a different route some women like shy socially awkward guys! Being shy and awkward may not go away but being comfortable with yourself shows confidence and that helps immensely. Good luck buddy.

• No, I usually look all over the place and I never find it and it never shows up.

• Haha gotta stop lookin buddy! And show confidence its hard when i was in high school I was over weight and still was able to get girls. By being confident in things i knew i was good at. Shit by the time I hit 17 I had dropped a bunch of weight and it was crazy how my confidence rose. Also why the girl I dated parents hated me... said i was a cocky ass! lol they were right though takes a few ups and downs to get the confidence just right being an asshole and being confident are two different things just gotta work on it and the girls will notice

What Girls Said 1

• I honestly don't know. I mean, I'm shy and that makes me quiet. I'm insecure about how I look but I don't let it show. I can easily talk to a guy as long he comes up to me first and says hi or something. I guess that's it, I get really nervous around a guy I find attractive.

What Guys Said 7

• You should learn to stop giving a fuck about what people think of you. Stop thinking about what their reaction will be to what you say, because you never know for sure.

• Im just like you. But you state that you understand why you dont get girls, and its because your insecure. So you answered your own question. there's plenty of good looking guys like you that can get anyone they wanted if they just talked more and were more confident in themselves. Thats why girls go for the confident guys.

• I know i'm making a point i'm not getting girls because i'm nice.

• You misread what I'm saying, I'm trying to say in this question that the reason i'm not getting girls is because i'm really shy and insecure it's not because "nice guys finish last"

• You can apply the same thing that i said with that. Being insecure, and really shy. Try being more confident, like i said.

• then stop fearing of rejection... it can happen ;-)

• We don't flirt

We don't have a backbone / opinion on things

pretty much the things i always seem to be told

I am also a 'nice guy'

Oh and we don't make sexual innuendos and talk dirty (you'd be surprised how many girls like that kinda thing when in the right mood)

• Don't get me wrong I will ALWAYS stand up for what's right, but I'm still socially awkward and shy and these 2 combined are a massive turnoff for women.

• Change that mind set

• try to get rejected as much as possible until you condition your brain to not give a shit and then the magic really starts

• Does my whole appearance count as one trait? lol

• Make it short can you tell a girl you look beautiful or you can't?