Girls: Would you be insecure if your BF was significantly more attractive than you and all the girls wanted him?

Girls: Would you be insecure if your BF was significantly more attractive than you and all the girls wanted him

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind of. There are different definitions in everyone as to what they think is "significantly more attractive"

I would be insecure but then I wouldn't. I would expect things like that to happen though (like I would know from the get go, that girls will frolic around him) I would prepare myself before hand in situations like that..

What Girls Said 6

• Perhaps.

I think he IS significantly more attractive than me. It blows my mind that I ended up with such an attractive guy. But yet not many other girls seem interested in him. Which also blows my mind.

• I just looked at both of your pictures and I wouldn't say that at all I would say that you're both attractive you just maybe need a more flattering set of glasses or contacts.

• Relationships are about trust. Besides it's not like he could control their behavior. He can only control himself.

• I'll be completely honest, yes I would. Even though he would be my guy, sometimes attention can go to people's head.

• No, if he wants them, he can have them. It's his choice.

• Not unless there was flirting going on between him and other girls or he ever showed interest in another girl or a girl was flirting with him and he didn't make it clear he want interested- just because he's hot I don't think though that I'd be that much more insecure. In other words if pretty much have the same insecurities, just maybe slightly more.

• I'm already really insecure. And I know this sounds bad but I'd never date someone who's considered extremely attractive by most standards. Not because I'm afraid of other girls liking him, but because it would make me feel worse about myself.

What Guys Said 2

• I think its all in your head. Maybe he has more confidence? Because you asking this question, makes it seem like your a bit insecure about yourself. And maybe thats why it seems he gets a lot of attention.

• Well if my girlfriend was significantly hotter than me I might get insecure sometimes when attractive men talked to her but I'd keep in mind that she chose me and finds me suitably attractive.