Guys, at what point do you know a relationship will not occur?

And what do you do when you realize it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming I expect a relationship to occur and it doesn't, I distance myself from her and treat our connection as if we were coworkers on the job. Apparently this is too obvious and causes drama (no clue why if she doesn't see me that way), so it's a skill that needs honing.

When do I notice? Usually when she says she has a boyfriend or is interested in a guy that is absolutely nothing like me. That's when the ejection lever is pulled. Other signs include how well off she is financially, how tall she is, how smart she is, and whether or not my hands are big compared to hers. You could almost say that this is an insult to the kind of girl I would actually end up going for, but these are vital tells in attraction that I prefer not to go against.

• Thanks for sharing all of that. Did you ever encounter someone who was playing hard to get and noticed That was what she was doing?

• So you always encounter straightforward girls? Do you ever chase?

• Of course not. Girls are rarely straight forward AND attracted at the same time. That's an extraordinary combination, but my previous relationships began because of such a combination.

I dont chase because I see that as taking me for granted. It's insulting because of how hard it is to make a move.

That said, I'm mildly Autistic (although undiagnosed) so games are a nightmare.

What Guys Said 5

• When she avoids spending 1 on 1time with me for over a month or 2. Then I just carry on with my life as if we never met or I never had feelings for her whichever is easier.

• Do you ever chase her?

• If she lied twice

• When she doesn't text/call me back.

• How long?

• One day and I worry. Several days and I'll know it's unlikely she'll get back to me. A week+ and I know she won't.

• Thats a tough question and is different for many guys. I'm assuming you mean in the initial dates not boyfriend girlfriend status?

• Yes, that's what I mean.

• Thanks for sharing!

• Another question If don't mind. How long does it take for you to see the real person?

• My advice is stay natural, if it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be. Obviously you want to be the best version of yourself, but don't change your core.

What Girls Said 2

• Usually after a few dates... dust youyourself off and try again lol

• I don't think there's one answer but if he's inconsistent he probably isn't looking for a relationship