Please help. What should I do about my crush?

So i have a crush on this girl in my 8th grade class. Everything about her is just perfect for me and i think even caught her looking at me once or twice. But the problem is that we don't have any classes together, or any other activities. We have lunch and recess together, but she's always with her friends. I feel confident around her, but I've only been around her and said very few words to her (the only reason I've been around her at all is because of mutual friends). But anyways, i would be totally confident to talk to her and get to know her better if only i had an excuse to. We will also be goung to the same highschool next year so I'm hoping that we will have at least one, just one, class together. There is about a 30% chance that i will have at least one class with her. But I'm just obsessing over her. she's just so beautiful and i love her personality too... and she can sing. Oh god she can sing. I just want to have a real relationship with her, but i never have a chance to get to know her since weve never had a class togther.

Now that you know all the details, what do you think. Should i:
1. Ask her out randomly THIS year just in case i may end up missing my chance for next year.
2. Wait for an oppurtunity and excuse to talk to her next year in HS (and hopefully have at least one class together)
3. Or should i just try and forget about her? I just can't keep her off my mind. Ughhh, its killing me. If you think i should move on, how can i do it?

• Ask her out randomly THIS year
  • Wait until HS to get to know her (and ask her out eventually)
  • Forget her and move on
  • Other (please explain)

What Girls Said 1

• Wait until HS to get to know her (and ask her out eventually) :*

• Would you know of anything to do if she isn't in any my classes next year?

What Guys Said 0