How to get out of the friendzone?

Ok so there is this girl that I am bat-shit deep into the friendzone with and im trying my hardest to get out but nothing is working. I know most people say that there is no way out of the friendzone, but I still think there are some ways that I have not discovered to get out of the friend zone. So what are some good tips to get out of the friendzone?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a way out of the friendzone but it requires you to get over her. Which is why people say there's no way out, because technically when she does see you as more than a friend, you won't be interested in her. Right now she knows she has you wrapped around her finger. You have to show her that she doesn't matter to you and your life is more important than her attention. Get over her, pick up a hobby, always keep yourself busy and start chit chatting other girls when you're around her. You don't have to flirt with them, just make her see you can have a good time without her and she'll want to be part of that. However by then it's more than likely you'll see the flaws in her and not want her anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• Flirt with her more, talk to her and see why you're in the friend zone.

• Honestly, I would tell her

What Guys Said 4

• Stop acting like a friend who's always there at her beck and call. Be more assertive and show her a fun and interesting side to you.

• Be you flirt and do something romantic every now and then show yourself on a different level like me when I got out with one of my friendsaid I said a deep philosophical thing and she saw me not as a goofy shy guy but someone that thinks on a different level then everyone else

• Been there, best advice I can honestly say is don't be TOO nice. Be less of a "Good Friend" and more of a love interest (i. e flirt, be close to her, maybe hold her hand during certain times).

But if you still find yourself in that zone with this girl you'll just have to move on. Hell some distance might actually change her mind when she realizes what she lost.

True story, had a crush on a girl, got friend zoned so I basically stepped out of her life for a long time, soon actually got a text from her wishing she had the same feelings for me

• All I can say is good luck