Ways to ask a guy out? (GUYS?)?

Hey so I like this guy, we've been friends for a couple months, and I want to ask him out either as friends or more, I just want to spend more time with him outside of school.

Can you tell me any ideas you would have? I don't want him to get scared off, and I don't know if he likes me the way I like him...

Anyways, thank you (:

Most Helpful Guy

• See if you can get him to go to a sporting event with you. Guys like sports, you could do it casually that way. As, a guy , I would not think much about it. Do you know his favorite sports teams? Favorite interests? You could cook for him and invite him over. Does he like video games? a sure way to my heart is through my stomach. Moms really know best about that one, lol

• Haha yeah I know he really likes Hockey but I'm not really sure how to go about that, but thank you! (:

• I got him to teach my table tennis!! haha so the sports thing worked

• Told yeah!, I find it so HOT of a girl to play sports with me. Something exciting too! when you both are having fun, you really stop thinking about if he likes you or not and he stop thinking about weather this girl really likes me. Everything else will fall into place.

What Guys Said 4

• if you see him after school, invite him to get starbucks or something
    If you want to ask for another type of date text him like hey, do you want to go out tomorrow night? something like that

Or if you have mutual friends just go out in a group

• Thanks (: The sad thing is that we have no mutual friends which makes this so much more difficult

• If he is shy do it over text first because its easier :)

• Oh he is not shy haha, but it might be easier for me... I'm not sure though because it might be weird if we talk all day at school and then I text him after school to hangout... but thanks for the advice (:

• just ask him to hang out. maybe grab a sandwich or go bowling

• I love bowling! Thank youu (:

• me too. its low key/ relaxing but still provides some friendly competition

• you don't have to say date. "hey do you like ______?" or just ask him if there is something he'd like to do after school.

What Girls Said 1

• phone, email, social media private message.