I wear guys clothes, have really short hair and I am wondering if anyone likes that?

I'm a girl but I really like wearing male clothes. I'm not sure why tbh but probably cause it's super comfy! I've pretty much been a tomboy my whole life and I'm wondering if anyone finds that attractive... I'm straight by the way so

Most Helpful Guy

• There's probably some out there that like it but you'd be better off doing the feminine thing at least for going out and doing most things. Short hair looks better on some women but for most it doesn't. You can always put the long hair up in a ponytail or bun etc

• Most guys will think you're just fine the way you are but they'll be a lot less inclined to look at you in an attractive aspect and will probably think of you more as a friend.

What Guys Said 4

• I actually like wearing girls jeans more than our guy jeans. I just don't feel like a guy can really pull off wearing girls jeans out in public without being judged and getting comments 😦😞 I am straight also.

But yeah, chicks wearing dudes clothes can be cute. Really just all depends what your wearing, and how you wear it. Chicks wearing guys baggy jackets is cute =]

• yeah sometimes that can be really attractive. but don't shy away from girly athletic clothes either. we like that as well

• I think its cool :P

• I dont like it

What Girls Said 3

• Some guys will, a lot of guys won't. Especially if you keep your hair short and wear the super boyish clothing, it could come off a little "different" whenever it comes to the judgement on first impressions. I agree, it can be comfy though. I find myself wearing my boyfriends t-shirts haha, but only to bed. It's only been once that I wore his clothes out to public, but it was just a long sleeve black tap-out shirt.

• I like to wear guy suits...

• it really depends on your personality which people base on whether they like you or not