I'm so tired of this, why do I keep attracting men like this? Any ideas?

Literally all the time I will attract men who only want me for sex. It has been almost 2 years since I met a guy who actually wanted to date me, but even then when I finally became available to him he disappeared into nowhere land. I'll meet men who tell me I have a sexy mind and when I tell them Im not ready to have sex yet that I want someone who won't just have sex with me and stop talking to me or just be flakey afterwards it happens anyway (Them stopping talking to me.. not the hit it and quit it scenario constantly I'm not EASY like that lol). what the hell! I want to get to know people I like... not even get serious right away. I kind of hurts when I start to like someone and then after a couple times of hanging out.. they're no longer available to me :( whether we hook up or not. Most times I won't hook up with men because I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. I don't know how to stop attracting these loser men to me ugh!

Most Helpful Girl

• Change the places you hang out at. Douchebags and real men don't hang out in the same places. (Douchebags being the men who only want you for sex).

• Where do the non-douchers hang out? I've literally met douchers EVERYWHERE

• hahah it is douchebag island. :/ finding good friends around here is rare too. But I'm lucky I have a best friend already.

• Well there's a bright side.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not you; it's them. However, men aren't the problem either. Most men primarily want sex. That's just the way we are.

I don't know what to tell you. It's like a guy expecting a girl to NOT care about this income.

• I really actually don't care about a guys income because I support myself and like the idea of having my own money.

• To be blunt you attract reflections of yourself. There is a reason a woman who has it together, is very smart, self confident, and assured doesn't end up with douches... And there is a reason for your situations...

• Funny because I live on my own, I do really well in university, support myself, and am very confident which is why I don't understand why all these loser men keep coming into my life. grrrr.

• Yeah... that is funny...

What Girls Said 2

• Please don't feel it's you or let it ruin your confidence. I attract men who are creeps too or who sleep around with cheap women and have kids by them then they want the cream of the crop. You're worth more than men who want an easy pick up... you didn't put out so they lose interest and move onto a woman who is easy. You want a man who sticks around and treats you well and not give up at the first hurdle.

• lol just don't shower for a couple days and you'll be good ;) jk I don't know what to do... i never attract guys so xD