Is it normal to be so attracted to girly girls?

i lovee girly girls a girl who hates sports and loves to go shopping and all that stuff i want a girlfriend like that is this normal

Most Helpful Guy

• A few hours shopping with them and you'll soon change your mind. Ever wondered why your grandfather waited outside when your gran shops? THERE'S A REASON FOR IT!!

Men shop to get what they want and leave. Woman on the other hand like to go for the experience. This includes visiting shops with items that are far too expensive to buy and also going round the so l shop looking for something they like the feel and look of. Then they can find something, try it on and change there mind.

A generalisation of course, but I'd rethink ever going shopping with them, or looking for a girl who is a quick shopper!

What Girls Said 6

• Well I have no arguments with that. I love shopping but every once in a while, I like to do some dirty work. My inner tomboy comes out sometimes.

• Yes, guys like to feel as though they can take care of the girl. I've heard this several times. It's completely normal.

I am like anti-girly girl and I have a hard time being completely submissive to a man. Only once have I been and that's because I was really in love and I felt very safe and comfortable with him. He would tease me about not liking typical girly girl things. It's just not me can't help it.

• Yes, it's normal.

• Pretty sure it's not abnormal... lol

• It's normal! Guys love femininity

• Whatever floats your boat. I, personally, can't stand girly girls. But hey, go for it dude.

What Guys Said 5

• So you want a feminine girl?

Why would this be a shocker?

• Being attracted to someone is pretty normal bro. We all have different types.

• I'm not seeing the problem here.

• Not even close to weird. It normal.

• Umm yeah. Why would this be weird?