Would you date me or put me in the friendzone?

So I'm 5'4 and 145 pounds but I have an athletic hourglass shape. I have blue eyes and long brown hair. My personality is kind of outgoing. I say what's on my mind but I don't really like talking about myself (meaning I don't like talking about my past). I'm pretty open about my views on things. I enjoy simple things and don't need constant attention. I don't like clingy people because I'm not clingy. I would say my best quality is my sense of humor and my easy going nature. I will try anything once and have a pretty open mind. My downfall though is probably my insecurity towards my body. I fake confidence but don't think very highly of myself. I'm honest and reliable though. I don't really like to party, I'd rather spend the night playing video games or cuddling up and watching a movie. So guys, would you want to date me? This isn't me asking for attention lol I just have a hard time keeping guys interested and have never had a long relationship. Is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're pretty and well put together physically. Your typical Friday night is also on par with mine. We'd get along there. In fact, the way you describe your interests and values sounds very appealing.

But my answer is, no to dating and no to the friendzone. "No" overall.

From what I gathered, you have a bad temper and are self righteous. I dont know you, but I'm guessing thats what your issue is. Everything else seems fine.

• Actually I don't have a bad temper. I can't say anything about the self righteous thing because maybe that is how I come off to people. But it takes a lot to get me angry.

• You just have it all, don't you?

• Well I mean I want to be a nurse so I have the nurturing thing down.

What Guys Said 18

• No, there is nothing wrong with you. This is cliche, but you haven't found the right guy. I'm not sure where you live or what type of guys you usually go for, you're just limited to your dating opportunities. If you don't have a stable boyfriend for now, that's okay. Once you get to college, you'll expand on the variety of guys you meet.

• Let's just say the pickings are slim lol. That's and I'm pretty mature so goofy little boys don't really appeal to me

• It happens if you are in a smaller town.

• You worry too much about your body. Your personality is more important. Cultivate that, and stop worrying. Probably you try to stop the worrying by eating too much.

• Actually I don't eat a lot. I drink my calories sadly though. Not soda but Gatorade and other delicious concoctions.

• Alright don't get sassy with me mister

• haha lolz couldn't stop myself sorry

• Well, I would give you a chance, you sound good to me. You have a sense of humor, and that's huge. The only thing I sense is that you have trouble connecting emotionally with people, maybe I'm wrong, but by your description, it's what I sense. I say this because you don't like talking about yourself, and if I would date you, I would like you to feel comfortable with me and talking about yourself.
    You're also very attractive.

So yeah, I would probably date you.

• I've been burned by guys a lot as soon as I open up so I'm a little guarded and I don't open up emotionally until I really trust you. It's another bad quality I have. I've had a difficult past and so I don't really like talking about it to a lot of people...

• I open up over time. I would LOVE to just sit with a guy and talk for hours (cliché, I know). I just am always worried I'll get burned again so it makes it hard for me to be open right away.

• Yeah, it's cliche, but I would like that too xD
      It's tough to open up when you believe you're gonna get burned again, but when you don't, when the guy is honest, faithful and devoted to you, it's worth it.

• Would you date me is the better question LOL and you sound like a good fun girl. I don't party either

• i'd add you in the pokeball zone basically :-P

• You. Me. Pizza and Netflix. NOW.

Just kidding lol but yeah I would totally date a girl like you :) In fact a LOT of guys would haha I don't really see why the guys you've interacted with would lose interest in you

• Well when I'm bored I'll start to do random or weird stuff. Like dancing for no reason or putting my hair in a ponytail and twirling it like it's a helicopter. Lol I'm a complex person.

• Maybe I'm just weird like that but if a girl I was talking to or just crushing on acted like that, I would be even MORE interested in her haha

• See most guys just stare at me like I'm a freak haha

• Friend zone For sure

• Dammit. Maybe one day I'll find my way out of the horrid friendzone.

• Well that just sounds depressing for my future.

• Don't listen to him you sound like a great girl!

• I don't know I would probably go on a date with you if I were your age but can't say if you would be girlfriend material or friendzone since I haven't actually met you

• You sound just fine, a bit like my current crush actually. :P Assuming I was your age, and knew you, you don't sound bad at all. :)

• Will u step on meh like sum kinda doormat baby?

• you look cute. if you're fun to be around as well, you should do fine.

• no. nothing against you, just not my

• Not your what? And I know you have a girlfriend lol. Don't ask why I remember that for some reason. I think it's because of a post I saw you talk about her and I literally was like "awwwwh"

• @Asker
      Not my type

• You sound awesome!
    If only I was 3 years older and lived wherever you are

• I'd have to get to know you in person for me to decide.

• Well then.

• Lol no I didn't take it in a bad way! This is why I hate the internet sometimes because I just say that a lot lol

• Hahaha, yeah. It's harder to communicate the way you really want to. I've been blocked because people didn't understand what I was saying, oh well. :P

• I date u and losing some wait wouldn't kill u or be good either its what u want and I would date u

• Friendzoned.

• ur funny u know a grt strong point

• I'd date you asap and would want to be alone with you in your room

What Girls Said 1

• You admit you have an athletic body, so how can you say your insecure about it? I never met anyone who thinks an athletic body isn't good enough. 😕

• Lol it's just I've played softball and volleyball my whole life so I have bigger thighs, hips, and arms. I personally have always wanted to be that dainty girl that looks cute but I feel like I'm just short and more built.

• I'm german and have broad shoulders and legs bigger than some men, so you're preaching to the choir.

• Omg me too! My grandparents are German so I got all the German genes lol