What can I do to get her to text me?

Alright I need some help.. I absolutely like this girl right, and when we are together I feel like she definitely likes me back, at school and at mountain biking practice I can tell she's obviously going out of her way to come over and talk to me, and I do the same. It's totally great when we are together in person. However when I try to get a conversation going over text (usually once a day) she just doesn't respond. But I know she had seen the message because I'll see one of her comments on someone's photo on Instagram/ Twitter etc.(yeah I'm not denying that I do that no shame here.. If you knew her you would too!) but what does this mean when we have such a great connection in person but she normally ignores my texts? Note that sometimes, not too often, we'll get into some really great texting conversations. Thank you so much for any responses, I honestly just don't get it, and am in need for some expirienced help!

Most Helpful Girl

• she prob doesn't know what to say!! girls text their friends like 'what do i reply?' hahah

• Ah man that's actually hilarious! She could really say anything, there's no right or wrong!

What Girls Said 1

• She's unsure of your feelings for her. Let them be known and watch the pieces come together. ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Don't talk to her and she will reach out if she is interested. Even bring another chick on those mountain biking things. It will put you in the dominate position.