Ldr boyfriend has a date for prom?

So my Bf is a senior and is going to have a prom date, When he told me i was down but i told him that i hope he has fun but in reality i am worried, Who knows what could happen. I trust him but i dont trust the girl. What should i tell him? I dont want him to think i dont trust him cause i do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well firstly, how far away is your distance? far enough that you can't be his prom date if so- its understandable that he has another date. On the other hand, it would suck, I would be completely honest with him, that if he plans to fuck around then he might as well end it. But if he genuinely is going with a friend, then tell him to have fun, but be careful etc. Tell him its not that you don't trust him, you just have trouble trusting other people, I think also if you don't know the other girl as well it goes both ways.. you don't know her intentions. Just have him be mindful and if she attempts a move then you can only trust he's going to dodge it and reject it, because you're his girlfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing if she tries something he should just leave and tell you what happened but if he goes with it then he might have not really cared at least cared enough. That's my opinion though.

What Girls Said 3

• wait why can't he take you

• Why can't he take you?

• That's rough. I was in an LDR but luckily my boyfriend didn't care nothing about the prom when that time came around. Is the girl just one of his good friends that he's known for awhile? I wouldn't worry too much if it's the case. Like you said, you trust him, you shouldn't have to worry too much.