Is 25 late to be single. Are most 25 year olds taken?

Is 25 late to be single? Are most 25 year olds taken?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it's not too late because you can always find someone at any age if you really try, but I don't know I've always believed that the older you get the harder it is to find someone. At 25 and above it starts to get like that. A lot of people are usually paired up and in serious relationships by this time. This is just what I've seen.

• Besides everyone is different and experiences things at different ages so we really can't say whether a certain age is too old to be single. Society pressures people and a lot of people end up feeling like they shouldn't be single at a certain age. It's not healthy to think this way, everything will happen in it's time.

What Girls Said 4

• I know someone who turns 27 this year, and he wasn't in a serious relationship until last year.

It's never too old to be single. It's about the choices you make and the people you meet. Sometimes, it just takes a little longer to find the person you really want to be with.

• 25 year old is not too late to be single, you would think looking around you most 25 year olds are taken but it's just the way we all move in our life, some people are just getting out of 2-7 year relationships, and won't be in one for a while, some have still never been in them and some are yes in them. 25 is your prime, I wouldn't even question someone being single at the age now in 2015.

• Single and free!

• 25 is still young so I don't think it's late to be single. I'm 23 and single so not too far behind. I've actually always been single too. Just don't think about it too much. You can't force a relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• When it comes to dating, the only deadline is death. Maybe most 25 year olds are single. Maybe not. That's out of your control. If you want a relationship, take the steps necessary to get one. All you can do is try. I'm currently single at 25, and have been single for a few years now. This isn't a race. Make sure you find the right one.

• A lot of 25 year olds are in relationships, but a lot are also single and it's definitely not too late to find someone :)

• Nope, but 36 years old & still single is very late, that's my problem :(((((