Does this girl like me?

A few weeks ago I was in class sitting near a girl and passed her samples of metals not realising she already had them. As I handed them to her she said she already them and had a laugh-smile on her face.

Then last week I was talking to this girl with her mate and the mate went off to look for food in another aisle. As the girl noticed her friend went she seemed to go a little nervous in her facial expression and asked where she went. We then started chatting non stop and noticed there was no awkwardness.

Today I saw her and we again was talking with no awkwardness. It was easy between us. My friend in class noticed that she thinks the girl likes me, as she seemed engaging with me. She wasn't sure if it was as a person or more but did say the girl sort of stalled talking to me more when she said she was laving to go home. My friend said she definitely likes me as a person by the way she was chatting with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes you for sure and she finds u good looking

• Looks like everything turned out good between you guys ! Thank you for the MHO !

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Umm I'd say you'll be friends and understand her more then maybe something more will happen:)

• Maybe :)))

• Yes it does. I think I do that when I feel attracted to a guy but trying to work out how attracted, or if I'm already very attracted then I'm admiring different features. Apparently - I don't recall doing this - but if someone looks in your eyes then to your lips then back to your eyes then they want you to kiss them.

What Guys Said 1

• I do that when a person is talking to me. Just because I dont want to look into their eyes the entire time