How get and keep a woman interested when there is little time to talk?

I work in a club. I’ve always kept a distance between me and the female customers. It’s not my plan to hit on every woman I see but I do feel I should no longer deny myself happiness if I see someone really interesting.

However in my job I am very busy. Sometimes I do see women that like me but I probably seem as if I am not interested in them. And if I try anything later during the night another guy will have swooped in and stolen her away because he can talk to her all night. I only have a minute at most.

Is there something I can say or do that will keep her Interested until I do have the time to talk to her and get to meet her. I’m just an average looking guy so my looks are not going to do the trick.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make the most of the day you have. Be charming as hell

What Girls Said 2

• I think a good starter would be to tell her just that, you are busy, but would love to get to know her more. Snag number and then move on!

• I think I have been not communicating properly that I do want to see and too shy to ask for them number. I'm going to try your approach. Thank you

• Be straight forward and say you hve no time now but i would like to make time for you later. And ask for her number.

• Going to try that. I always feel I have too little time to already ask for the number. Think I'm going to let go of that and just go for it. Thank you.

• You're welcome. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• I work in a casino and have the same problem.