Is it right dating a guy u met on a Social network?

Wanna know if itz right dating this guy I met on Facebook.. he said he really loves me 100%, I don't know him and he says we should meet at a restaurant and I wanna ask if this is true love 'cos I have never been in a relationship before.. I would be 15 by May and he would be 19 by Sept... please is it okay dating him?

Most Helpful Guy

• what can be wrong about it? that's becoming more common these days with the obvious increase in popularity of social media. but when he says he loves you 100%, don't.. just don't lol. you're still 14 and he's 18, haven't even met yet, said he loves you, you've never been in a relationship before, I count 2 obvious red flags.

What Guys Said 2

• its fine to date someone you met online. I have. however, your age difference is a little inappropriate. being 15 dating a 19 year old.

• No. Especially if it gets sexual. You are under the age of consent and he could be prosecuted whether you like it or not.

Furthermore, a guy who says he loves you when he has never met you is a bit creepy don't you think?

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. It's so wierd:/