Would it be lame to write a love letter to my boyfriend?

Our relationship has hit a bump in the road, and now we're trying to fix it. I realized how I have hurt him, but he has hurt me, as well. I figured I can do a romantic gesture, but I don't want to be lame or cheesy about my approach. I just wanna be spontaneous and express my love for him in a different way. Guys, would you appreciate a love letter from your partners? Is it a bad idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes love letters are good idea and i don't see it being lame

What Guys Said 4

• I would certainly appreciate it.

• Not a bad idea! Go for it!

• Love letters can mean a lot.

• noooo that's really sweeeeeet. Love letter this days, do they even exists this days. Just goo ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Today' loves start and finish in social networks so love letters and traditional ways protect their magic. It's such a GOOD idea. And trust to old loves, it works ;)

• No way! Go for it girl! My boyfriend LOVES hand written love letters. I think it's a great way to show you really care.

• I think it's lame but I can't express my feelings without feeling lame so it's probably just my problem.