Would you ever date a transgender person?

Would you ever date a transgender female or male?

Personally, I wouldn't. Not that there's anything wrong with their lifestyle but if they were born a male, they're still a male to me. I've seen a few transgender females on dating sites and I usually don't find out until I click their profile.

Updates:
by the way I'm not shaming transgender people

0|0
12|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Probably not, simply because I am attracted to very masculine men, and don't imagine most transgender males are particularly masculine-looking. Also, if I'm being honest, I don't think my family would be particularly keen on the idea, and I just don't know if a fake penis would cut it for me... though, I've never seen one so I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm with you on that. For me, the transgender females, m to f, still have manly features and that's a turnoff to me. Not that they should be belittled by any means.

• I'm going to be honest, no, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I could... why? because I like men with penis too much and I know for a fact that surgeries are still not great from female to male. Though, it's the person first but... I think I couldn't bring myself to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup would. I like pretty boys anyhow.

a ftm would be less likely to be sexist

They'd know about stuff women go through.

Plus I just have no problem with it

2|0
    1|1
  • I would date that person because if you really like him/her it shouldn't matter! People are often disgusted if they see someone ''not normal'' , but that doesn't mean they aren't wonderful people! If I have feelings for someone, I would accept who they are internally

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm not disgusted, i respect their choice and wish them the best but I just wouldn't date them myself.

• I would, if I really like the person it wouldn't matter is they are transgender or not

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd never be able to bring myself to date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they be hot hot hot.

1|0
    0|2
  • Yes, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If I found him otherwise attractive, then him being transgender isn't a factor to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I just openly said "No, because you can't have kids" people would say, "ohh yes you can adopt" etc

But in all honesty, I wouldn't because I wouldn't be able to have my own BIOLOGICAL kid that would share both my genes and my transgender partners genes, understand?

Im not against their lifestyle, thats completely fine, I just personally wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • if Im honest no I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• hmm... nah

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care how much make up, fake boobs, hormones and whatnot they have, they are still males to me. Should they lose their balls (literally this time, since they lost them metaphorically when they started this "transition") and/or lose their cock, they'll become sub-males in my eyes (since they did this willingly), but never ever a woman.

So I would never date one. Bleh.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, hell no. Consider--if you have sex with a male to female tranny, you're literally putting your dick inside another man's mutilated, inverted dick. Picture that for a moment.

fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/.../...811753_o.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I could date a tranagender person, either. I want a female that is born female, and has always identified as being female.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on the individual. I've never done it before.

2|0
    1|0
  • So if born a female they are still a female, right? So would you date a transgender female whom looks like a male? Under your logic you should.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nope i wouldn't date a female to male or male to female.

• Show All
    • I only say that because I'm attracted to women.

• That's my point. Born a woman then still a woman...

• Yes, if I found the person attractive.

3|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, just nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i don't think i can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would literally rather kill myself.

0|0
    0|1
    • Or you can just say no?

• Yeah but if there ever was an ultimatum that would be the choice I would make^^

• Transgendered... probably not..(definitely not if they are male)
    Transexual... definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i would not date my fellow male

0|0
    0|0