I'm 20 and he's 17?

So I really like this guy.. I've known him for a long long time but I never really saw him in that way until recently. He likes me and he wants to date. We flirt a lot and we've kissed a couple of times but I will be 21 three months before he turns 18.. Is 4 years a weird age gap? Should I go for it or would it be really awkward? Help!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's more like 3 years and few months older, not really 4 years. But you do what makes you happy! Though I'll warn you, you are going to have people look down on you for being a "cradle robber" as some people like to call those who date people younger than them.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't worry about it, it's fine.

• no 4 years is fine thats probably about the max though

What Girls Said 2

• Age is just a number. If you both like each other I say you go for it, who cares what society thinks (:

• If his parents are ok with it bc he's underage... go for it that's not a big age gap at all...