ADVICE... please help?

I went to a party yesturday with my bf and it was going well untill my ex saw us and had a tantrum manhandling me cuasing my boyfriend to punch him... you can. guess what happend next... then once we got in his car and i snap at him for reacting to my ex then he looked me straight in the eye and said 'i will fight for you becuase i fucking love you!' and he drove me home in a tense silence.. today he ignored my attempts to opologise i love him deep down but i dont know how to tell him as im highly introverted.:/ what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• A 'thank you' would have been nice.

• (You never stoop as low as the person you hate or your just as bad as them) i thanked him before i cursed him for hitting my ex who is a player...

• Apologize for what? Did he lose his cool or was the punch deserved?

• I snaped at him as i dont want him getting hurt an i want to say sorry becuase i wrong for being angry when he was defending me from my gross ex...

• *sigh* fine i will keep trying :/

• I don't know how bad the "manhandling" was but no one has the right to put their hands on you if you don't want it. It is likely that your boyfriend did the right thing.

What Girls Said 0