What is the best way to pick up a girl?

Just wondering if I saw a female, should I try to use a pick-up line or just be more real about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make a joke about how you wanted to use a pick up line, but she seemed to be so beautiful and elegant that you couldn't give up the opportunity to invite her to drink coffee sometimes. Then introduce yourself.

Make it smooth.

-Cheers

What Girls Said 2

• Plant your feet, get a good grip and lift!

• I didn't mean actually pick her up. I was talking about words.

• There's really no "best way" to pick up a girl because everyone's different. Personally, I feel like a pickup line would be really cheesy and just being real would probably more effective. Like if you just give her a compliment and tell her you think she's beautiful/pretty/seems really cool or whatever, she'll probably be really flattered and more likely to be into you. Just be a nice guy, personality is key and good looks is a bonus. (Oh and make sure you smell good! It's amazing when guys smell good! (: )

What Guys Said 1

• Lift with your legs, not your back.