The only women who want to date me are 10 years older than me. What do I do?

I tried joining clubs, hanging out at bars/clubs/cafes, online dating, and dating apps. It seems that I'm too ugly for girls my age. The only women who want me are those who are at least 10 years older than me. I'm getting bored and frustrated. What do I do? I accept that I can't have a normal life like other guys my age. Do I continue the deviation by dating women who are like 40? and less fertile?
It sux.

Most Helpful Girl

• That seems rather odd. Usually women go for men that are older than them, not younger. I would think you'd be most attractive to women your age or younger. If you're not attracted to older women then I wouldn't just "settle" because it would likely bother you. If you want you could try for younger girls. Girls around my age (college) would probably find someone older and more experienced rather attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• I personally like older men, but not because I'm 40, it's just a preference. Do you think women are less attractive because they're older?

• Go out have fun show women why they should want u and be your sexy self

What Guys Said 2

• Enjoy those cougars!

When I was your age (late 20's), I found myself in a similar situation--everyone available was either a decade older OR a decade younger. it seemed everyone in my age range then was married and not yet divorced if that was going to happen. Between being a teenyboppers "old man" and a older divorcee's "boy toy" go for the latter. You will find the conversation better.

• Say that your age and tell them you want a younger girl like your age, they are sure to either get sad or back off.