How to get a date as a girl?

Serious question. How do I score a date for this weekend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I seriously don't understand any questions on dating or sex from a woman.
    Women control sex. So women make the rules and control the beginning part of a relationship. Eventually it evens out but not at first.
    ANY woman, regardless of weight, looks, color, height, whatever, can wake up in the morning and think "I am getting some dick tonight"... and 100% of the time they can do it. I am not saying they will get the ideal man. but if they lower their standards 100% of the time it will happen.
    .
    Guys have zero control of it. Sure the better you look to women the better your chances, but still no control at all.
    .
    so pick the way you want to do it and go do it.
    Tinder or POF. com or any online site... bar... whatever.
    a few things if you want to make your chances better. Don't go in a big group. Smile, if that is your real picture then your over the top beautiful and your going to be really intimidating to a lot of guys. so if you don't smile your going to seem high maintenance and bitchy. and most of all...
    .
    make the first move...
    .
    a woman making the first move is SO HOT. esp if it is the first kiss of the relationship. go after the guy you want.
    you have no excuse to not have a date really fast.

What Guys Said 34

• Be outgoing and flirtatious when you meet a guy. Social gatherings are a perfect opportunity to do that. Converse with him as if you were already on a date. Ask questions and express interest. Hopefully he isn't so clueless that he fumbles the gimme and won't "seal the deal".

• Wow I'm stunned to see such a pretty young lady such as yourself asking this question to be honest. I somehow doubt you are having dating problems unless you have set your self in a position that the guys are viewing you as unattainable.

• How to get a date as a girl? you BRING DAT ASS HERE to sir misty (#^ ^#)

But forreal just ask a guy friend out I guess ^^

• if you're lucky you'll get one

this

• ask someone out. its a huge turn on for guys cause you did it and he doesn't have to be the one to decide everything for you.

• stand in the middle up the street pull up your shirt shake your boobies around and watch the dates just magically come to you

• Step 1) Exist
    Step 2) Lower your standards
    Step 3) ?
    Step 4) Profit

• Ask a male friend or friend of the family. But please don't take it in your own hands to just go and ask a guy on a date. That would make me feel very uncomfortable. And even if I had no interest, I would still say, "yes," feeling bad for you. The timing, arrangement, and decision for that should be left up to him.

• well is there a particular guy you like?

You just smile, at the guy play with your hair and go up to him and say hello, take it from there...
    ask him for his # and see if he has plans this weekend...

• Why do girls act like this is a problem for them?

• Step 1: walk into public
    Step 2: close eyes
    Step 3: toss a stone
    Step 4: approach whichever man is hit by the stone (assuming they're not in a committed relationship
    Step 5: ask to go on a date
    Step 6: enjoy your date. (Most of us guys aren't terribly picky as long as you are somewhat nice looking and pleasant.)

• 'Hey, dude, take me to dinner and a movie.' That should do it.

• Post your location. I suspect male readers in your area will start messaging you.

• Ask a guy friend

• you just ask a guy you know to have dinner with you or go bowling or something.
    if you're intimidated try online dating, so much easier to introduce yourself and get phone numbers.

• What time do you want to meet?

• Approach guys to initiate conversion, have fun talk, look good, smile more exchange numbers. You will get a date. From your looks, you can score multiple dates in a week easily.

Wanna go out with me? Haha Joking.

• AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAH

• Ask a guy out.

• Just go up to a guy that you find attractive, and ask him if he would like to go on a date.

• Guys are easy, just ask us and we'll say yes if we can.

• Daaaaaawww I'm sure a pretty woman such as yourself can get a date if she asked a guy :)

• Clubbbbbbbbb

• Find someone that may steal your heart, listen to your heart, beign a girl does not mean you can't ask a guy out, so go talk to him and ask him out.

• All you have to do is ask a guy.

• For a girl to get a date it's very easy. Ask a guy you like

• Don't get just be

• Send me a message and im all yours. I'll. Tell you whatever you want to. Know.

• Get him to talk to you.

• ask a man and you might get one (try high school boys of age)

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 7

• get out and be around guys in your age range and flirt. girls who are more social and always out get more dates - fact.

• Ask someone out?

• Pick a guy you like and ask him out.

• Tinder

Badoo

POF

OK Cupid

• I have the same problem girl :/

• 1. lower your standards
      2. wait for a guy to ask you out
      3. go on a date

and if no guy asks you out just ask some guy out and he will say yes 99% of the time

• My standards are minimal.

• Dating site may help :)

• go talk with guys.