Extremely tired and stiff after being in the cold all day?

I work in a warehouse where their isn't any heat and it was like 35 degrees all day today. I'm not used to it being that cold. Anyways, I noticed I'm extremely tired and my legs are super stiff. I remember one time about a year ago this happened and the next day I could barely stand up to get off the couch. Is this just how are bodies are? They just get stiff in cold weather? I'm better now that I've been back in the heat for the last few hours as far as the being stiff, but I'm tired.

I'm also a slow mover and thinker when it's cold too.

Most Helpful Girl

• ...35 is cold to you...

...35... I would KILL for 35 degree weather. It's currently 5 degrees here and my left foot is aching and throbbing because my feet are cold and I can't get them warm.

But yes, cold makes you stiff.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah you might be cold blooded. Need to stretch out more and maybe get ur iron up

• Yeah your muscles tense up. It's normal.

What Guys Said 1

• Why is this in dating?

Anyway yeah, that's actually happened to me a number of times. I was once shivering for 40 minutes even after I got inside a warm house cause I was out in extreme cold with insufficient clothes to warm me.

• Most my questions are in the dating category. I just wasn't paying attention.