Do I have good intentions?

So i am 18 and she is 15 and were all cool her parents like me and stuff but i am just curious if i am the best i can be for her. We touch a lot and stuff and she never says anything like to stop and i make sure she is never uncomfortable before i go somewhere new and yea i just have some desires and i kinda want her to go there i wouldn't if i were you\woth me but i know i shouldn't try and get that. Does that make me bad? I love her and i only want her happy and safe but i am just curious if thats a really insideous intention.
by the way we have intentions of being together for life and wanna move in together when she is 18 or 19:)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're playing with fire. If at any time you make her mad, she could decide to report you and you'll be in jail for a long long time. Plus you'll have to register as a sex offender and that's no fun. Just wait or date someone that is legal.

What Girls Said 1

• Statutory rape dude. Playing with fire. I wouldn't go past the touching until she is actually 18. Just my opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• I think that's just a bit of hormones but you should really go no farther than kissing if she is underage.