What should I do?

So my girlfriend and i have been together about a year and her friend has recently gotten close to me as well. He told me in the beginning of our relationship she got drunk and naked infront of him. She never mentioned it to me. Should i mention it or let it keep eating at me. Also they have been talking a lot more and im suspicious she might be cheating on me

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her whatever you need to ask and then decide if you want to stay with her or not after what she tells you.

What Guys Said 1

• How did he tell you? was it through documentation? like email, text, message, etc? I'd definitely ask her about it, before it bothers you beyond belief. If something bothers you, you must deal with it one way or another.
    Directly asking her about it would let her know your personal feelings. Depending on how she'd respond is how she can be judged whether she honestly cares about you as a boyfriend or not.

Sorry to hear about this. It isn't an easy thing to deal with.

• He told me in person

• Sounds like he's a real dick. Well, I personally wouldn't take his word for it. It should really come down to how your gf responds to him and you. If she's constantly being around him and takes him as a higher priority than yours, that's a big red flag. If she spends more time with you, I wouldn't take him seriously at all and laugh it off. He's just trying to get under your skin.