Have you ever thought about how hard it is for someone to get to date you?

Occasionally, I've pondered the question: wow, if someone wanted to date me how would they even go about it? Would they succeed? Would I really be into them?

It makes me realize that I'm pretty hard to get to date. I'm always listening to my headphones unless I already know you. I tend to "fake laugh" when you try to be funny around me instead of actually listen. I probably wouldn't trust you if you just came out really super into me without knowing me well. And I don't usually pick up when girls are trying to flirt with me unless I choose them.

Similar thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm... yeah i get what u mean. i guess thinking about it, to some people I'm not that approachable. but I'm still approachable enough, they just assume I'm not i reckon.

What Girls Said 2

• I would only go out with a guy who I know is caring, kind, respectful, and hopefully with a sense of humor.

• Yeah I'm pretty picky and now I'd be impossible to date cause I'm taken lol

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah same here except I don't fake laugh if a girl tries to be funny. To me if its not funny, I just look at her stupid. But its good to be picky...