Okay so I really really need some advice about this guy its a long story. What do you think? I would like informative answers? Please ):?

Okay so I am currently a senior in high school. This guy every since my freshmen year he has been like showing interest a little. But he's been dating someone exclusively since freshmen year. So Sophomore & Junior year he gets my number during a lacrosse game because I am a lacrosse manager and he plays the game so I see him a lot during the season. He starts asking to see my boobs and stuff during lacrosse season and I felt pressured at that time and it continued onto to Junior year still asking to see my boobs and he was asking for sex, we were planning to hookup after a game but we never did. Knowing he had a girlfriend through this, is bad I know! During the end of junior year it got kinda awkward between us. Like we never had full conversations, we did but didn't. He always teases me sometimes. Junior year he didn't respect me that much I know thats bad. But yeah.
We are seniors now, and still he has moments when he's like messing with me still! Last week I was standing in the hallway talking to my friend and this never happens I started to hear his voice he was right behind me talking to his friend like he was so close to me I didn't even have to turn around because I knew how close he was to me. Do you think he got me near on purpose? Like he is never that close to me in the hallway. He knows I stand there with my friend obviously because he can see me lol. And! One day I posted on my snapchat story "visit me in keyboarding" as like a joke but he has my snapchat and he saw it and like a couple weeks later he comes into my class and says hi to the teacher I heard his voice because I took my headphones out randomly and then a few minutes later I walk into the hallway to go to the bathroom and he sees me and he starts messing with me like saying stuff to me. Lacrosse season is about to start again so I'll see him a lot. But what is THIS GUYS DEAL? I swear.. Please GIVE ME ADVICE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GUY. Does he like me? What his deal with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• are you serious? please don't tell me you're interested in a cheap trashy guy like this. When I was in high school, I used to wipe the floor with garbage like this guy who didn't wanna respect girls. Stay away from this a$$hole. In his eyes, you're just a piece of ass. But you're not. You're more than that.

• You actually helped a lot! Thinking about it. All this time, from his point of view like his perspective he literally just sees me as a piece of ass. Thank you so much for ur help (:!

• Oh I have another question. What did you mean by fight back and also what did you mean when you said I meant find myself alone with him? Like would a guy like this try too or something? I really love your advice I just forgot to ask you 2 more questions I'm sorry!

• What I mean by fighting back is for example, if he tries touching you, don't be afraid to slap/kick/punch him. And yeah there might be those moments when you find yourself alone with him. You mentioned that you and him are into lacrosse so I don't know, he might take this as an opportunity to isolate you if he's really obsessed with you. It's not only guys who do that, girls also do since it happened to me multiple times. When he tries sweet talking you, don't buy it. Just stay away from this guy. Hope this helps and don't be afraid to keep asking

What Guys Said 2

• Horny confused teenage boy? He wants your body and he thinks he likes you or he just wants sex.
    I think you should not mess with him (that's my opinion) but it's your life.

• Yeah he did it on purpose he seems like a guy that just wants to hook up but that's just my view

What Girls Said 2

• Seems like he's a perv to me

• What effect does he have on your body and feelings? Write privately if you want to speak more openly

• Why are you asking me a question. You should be answering my question lol

• The answer is too private and complex to share with all but never mind...