Should girls with cellulite on their thighs wear short shorts or mini skirts or should they only wear things that go down to their knees?

What would you think if you saw a girl who had cellulite on her thighs wearing short shorts or a mini skirt?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion it would be fine to wear short shorts or a mini skirt, as long as it still looks good on them. Wear something that is comfortable and will look good on her, I'm sure she wouldn't want to wear something that would only make her worry on how she looks; she would never enjoy her day that way.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't have a problem with a woman's cellulite and I don't think anyone else should either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they should wear whatever they want/feel comfortable wearing.
    If I saw a girl with cellulite wearing short shorts I would think she is happy with her body, confident in her appearance.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Girls with cellulite and girls without cellulite are just the same its only natural. If a girl is confidence to embrace their flaws as such as cellulite and wear short shorts then good on her! Every girl should hve that confidence about their body!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think that oh she has cellulite and keep walking but other people would say, ew blah blah because they are shit.

0|0
    0|0