I have a massive crush on this guy at work and I can't stop staring at his photo on Facebook lol. We are not friends on FB lol. Is this weird?

I just keep staring at his face wondering what it would be like to kiss him haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• its ok teens are always like that, you will grow out of it

• Lmao I am 30 haha.

• Lol it's so funny nothing much changes from when you are in high school and have crushes. You'd think as an adult it would stop but it never does lol.

• i guess liking someone is liking someone no matter what age you are

What Guys Said 2

• Very normal he caould be doing the same thing about your Photos So you know what that means? Go and find out if he's interested Better to know than to never know at all :)

• I don't want to start an office romance too complicated. I'm not so serious about him that I am willing to do that lol. It's just a crush that I can't act upon lol.

• Really? You think so? That is bad I don't want to be one of those girls lol.

• I'm a Future Psychologist

• That is weird.

What Girls Said 1

• People ask such weird things on here 😂

• Lol I was waiting for the funny comments. I know it's not the usual thing you would ask but I can't stop staring at him and need to know if that's normal haha.