Dating a 15 year old (not sexual!) what do you think?

I'm 24, do you think it would be OK? We could date and get to know each other until she is 16 and then take the next step.
I myself am a kissless, hugless virgin.

• It's great, man should be older
  • It's fine
  • it's OK, but only because you're a virgin
  • a bit weird
  • sick, predatory

Most Helpful Girl

• Creepy and predatory.
    Let's say this relationship of yours doesn't have a fairytale ending and eventually down the line you break up with her. Then you try to date actual grown women. I don't know about other women, but for me hearing that you as a supposed grown adult dated a damn teen? Yea no. DEAL BREAKER. I don't date predators. I don't care how "nice", "sweet", "awesome" he thinks he is. I refuse to date a man who's dated or fucked a teen.

You can get into an R rated movie.
    She cannot even use the bathroom without permission yet.

You can buy cigarrettes and alcohol.
    She cannot even vote yet.

What the hell do you have in common with her anyways?

• They would never find it out.

• I would. I always ask a bunch of questions to men before we even start dating. So if he lied to me about this, and it was like on my wedding, I wouldn't go through with it still. I'd be thinking "why the fuck did this pedophile not tell me he's attracted to children?" And would make it worse for him.

Wtf do you have in common with her?

• EXACTLY! ! But his problem is that no WOMAN wants him.

What Girls Said 17

• i think its wrong, she is still a mentally developing child and you are a full grown adult

• Not OK. She is a child and you are an adult.

• That's a very inappropriate relationship. You're taking advantage of a child. Please consider dating somebody your own age, or at least 18+.

• How would I be taking advantage?

• You're basically counting down the days until she reaches the age of consent so you can move beyond kissing. She is probably a naive young girl who is going to be convinced that this is okay. Meanwhile you can be on the hook for statutory rape. Besides, no sane parent will ever approve of the age difference in this case.

• What in the fucking fuck would you have in common with a 15 year old? You're a grown man, you can vote, drive, drink, you've been out of high school for six years, you could be graduated from college, you probably live on your own, probably have had a job for at least five or six years, you've got 24 years of life experience, you've been done with puberty for several years, etc etc

She on the other hand, is in the throes of puberty, can't even drive, has to be home legally by 10pm, her parents make all her major decisions, her mom would have to DROP HER OFF on her dates, her brain is less developed, she can't get a job in most places, she's only 1-2 years out of MIDDLE SCHOOL, etc etc
    Its fucking wrong for obvious rreasons, sex or no sex. You're counting down the days until you can legally fuck her anyway!!!

And guys like you, the guys no mature girl wants, are always the type that go after really young girls because they're easy to impress, and manipulate. That's predatory.

• He's even counting the days for her to be 16. This is yet another one of those disturbingly awkward virgin guys who MUST be with a virgin that he'll even date children for it.
      Ugh. -_-

I don't find guys who are virgins pathetic. I find guys who date children/teens pathetic and fucked in the head.

• I can't drive, I live with my mom, and I have a real 8 hour job for just 2 years.

• Asker, that means you're extremely fucking immature for a MAN your age. But that doesn't give you a pass to date children. It means you need to grow up.

@buchitabuchys exactly, being a virgin? Not a prob. Dating girls who are just learning to wipe their own ass, yeah that's a problem

• Find someone your own age, seriously that is a child.

• (Not sexual) lol yeah I totally dont believe that.

• If she was 20 and you were 29 that would be OK, but this case sounds creepy.

• Your 24, so you'll be almost in your 30's when she's an adult. I don't think this is okay because she's a minor, a lot of minors (including me in the past) are not the best when it comes to dating adults, we can do immature things. It would be okay if you were 17/16. I also think that it's sick when guys wait for the girl to turn 16, even though most people still don't know what there doing at that age and that shows that the guy just want sex. If you truly had feelings for her then would you wait til she turned 18? If anything most of the time in my experience the guy gets bored of waiting and finally dates a girl his age or the girl just looses intrest because she's missing out.

• You need someone of your own age :)

• There are so many things wrong here. The most important thing is that she is most likely just looking for attention, not a relationship. And come on dude, you can't tell me that nothing sexual has crossed your mind with her.

• That's probably illegal!!! And you're almost a decade older than she is... Does her family know?

• dude please find someone of your own age to date

• Even at 16 that's pretty bad 17 is the age of consent in Illinois I don't know about where you live. You should try to hold off a while or you can easily be labeled as something you don't want for the rest of your life.

• What is the attraction to someone who is still a child?
    Is it because you are 24 and still a virgin?
    Do you think it will be easier to impress her and get along with her?
    Are you attracted to girls around your own age group?

I think it's a bad idea as she is still a child irrespective of whether she appears that way or not. She hasn't had enough exposure to life whilst you are much further down the line.

• A 15 year old is not an emotional adult. She will not provide the validation you're looking for emotionally. Plus, you're already planning out the days til you can plow her? Think you'll have the grit to do the right thing and avoid jail?

I understand you're lonely and feeling bad about your dating skills. Plenty of young women closer to your age with the same trouble who don't pose the legal & emotional risks of a mental child.

• I don't support this.
    She is a teen, you are a grown man. An adult.

• You say non sexual way but having sexual relationship is your biggest goal. You say what you have incommon is virginity. You are already thinking with your dick. You are one of those guys who are obsessed in finding an ubtouched pyssy and thst is all they worry about. You could find pleny of women your age with similar personality and interests but being with a virgin is all yiu care about.
      Leave that girl alone. You are going to use her sexually. You just want someone to lose virginity with.

• And what's wrong with that? I don't want to be humiliated by an experienced girl.

• You are humiliating this young girl by dating her only because she is inexperienced.
      And humiliating yoursrlf as you are making yourself look like a predator and creep

• Does she like u

• Yes, I think she has a crush on me.

• I dated a 20 yr old when I was 15 and he understood about the fact I was underaged and was respectful to me it all bepends on both of ur machurity levels

• But these also the fact that she could be dating u ciz ur 24

What Guys Said 15

• there are so many problems with this it is hard to start,

some people say she is not an adult yet, still a child, i agree with that, but reading what some so called adults here say and ask it is hard to say what age should be considered adult.

no matter what way you look at it, she is still a child. it is dangerous,

if i really had to give you some advice i would say ok, stay friends if you really have to and when she is 20 see if she still feels that way about you.

the biggest problem is that you are a hugely kisses virgin, it says to me that you are not viewing her as a person but also in a sexual way, if you had had sex already then i would have said that ok it could be about more then just the sex there could be a genuine connection here but the way it is, there is too much of the sexual draw there for it to be safe,

i hate to say this bit, but,, if i were in your situation, i would hope that i would run and stay away from this situation until at the least she is of drinking age

• I think you're 1 of these type of niggas QA th00.deviantart.net/.../...van_by_nv7v-d2z9qc1.jpg So did lure her in with candy or what? --__--

• Half your age plus seven dude. You can't date someone younger than 19.

• It's not okay, whatsoever. There's just way too much of an experiential discrepancy there.

Honestly, I voted E. I think it's definitely not healthy and it seems like taking advantage.

• depends on your state maybe... in some states 15 is the minimum age of consent (and dating as well i suppose)

• No. Bad idea. If you guys take that next step even if she's 16, it's still statutory rape. Find someone older

• I've dated a 15 year old a year ago when i was 19 also wasn't sexual relationship but society is a douchbag

• its happened many times in the history of time, and happens right now, just be careful.

• Too big of a age f

• Dating is only for sexual.

• No. I feel bad for the 16 yr old girl, don't tell me your not good enough to find someone your own age

• I'm just a kissless virgin.

• Clearly you're not thinking it through, so I'll just say this... BACK OFF NOW!

• In my country that could happen but with 1 condetion you ask her family to accept you to marry her

But for realitionship and dates kisses hugs no I'm not supporting this at all bcoz it may end up you take her V card she still too young

I don know whats in your mind but if you really like her and you want her as a future wife engage with her then make serious plan to marry her

If your after pussys there's thousands other pussys non virgin. Your choice

• Dude, you're going to get castrated and thrown in prison, for a 15 year old that's not even on your emotional/mental level?

Cah monnnn

• Bad idea..