I'm 24, do you think it would be OK? We could date and get to know each other until she is 16 and then take the next step.
I myself am a kissless, hugless virgin.
- It's great, man should be older0% (0)5% (1)2% (1)Vote
- It's fine3% (1)18% (4)9% (5)Vote
- it's OK, but only because you're a virgin3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
- a bit weird31% (11)27% (6)30% (17)Vote
- sick, predatory63% (22)50% (11)57% (33)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Creepy and predatory.
Let's say this relationship of yours doesn't have a fairytale ending and eventually down the line you break up with her. Then you try to date actual grown women. I don't know about other women, but for me hearing that you as a supposed grown adult dated a damn teen? Yea no. DEAL BREAKER. I don't date predators. I don't care how "nice", "sweet", "awesome" he thinks he is. I refuse to date a man who's dated or fucked a teen.
You can get into an R rated movie.
She cannot even use the bathroom without permission yet.
You can buy cigarrettes and alcohol.
She cannot even vote yet.
What the hell do you have in common with her anyways?11