Went on a date, said he would like to see me again and now he's distant?

So I went on a first date with a guy, I'm 22 and he's 27. He picked me up in his car, got out of the car to greet me and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek and took me on a surprise date to mini golf and then we went for a meal afterwards. It was nice, we talked a lot even though I'm pretty shy I knew this must have shown at times. Then once he had dropped me off he said he had a nice night and if I want to see eachother again, I said yeah and he said good and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek again.

He text when he got home to say he had a nice night and thanks for taking him up on the date and we chatted but the conversation just hasn't continued as it used to, it could be that he's just not a texting person but it feels a bit distant since he's been on other things like Facebook and Instagram. I'm not one to get my hopes up anyway over things but is this common? On every other date I've been on the conversations have been consistent afterwards and I'd prefer to know where I stand ha :/

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he meant it when he told you he wanted to see you again