If a girl says her friend is pretty and is single, are they checking if you like their friend?

I became friends with a girl in my class and one day this girl and I was talking and during the chat she said to me that her friend was very pretty and she was single. Im wondering if that was an attempt to see if i liked her friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's hinting that you should go out with her.

What Girls Said 2

• What other reason would there be if she took the time to tell you her friend is single? Now if she's cute... you may want to consider ;3

"I'm hungry and but have no car. I have some money though" - The friend that is hungry, has no car, yet has money (but YOU have a car). What does this mean? lol

• I think yes she wants to make you think about that girl

What Guys Said 4

• Girl probably was scouting and baiting.

She wouldn't have said that without a reason. If you didn't react or show interest, then she probably told her friend it was a no-go. If you ARE interested and just an oblivious twat, you need to get on that shit before "pretty and single" is "pretty and depressed".

• Does that mean she was "scouting and baiting" because her friend likes me and wanted to see how I felt?

• Potentially. Her friend either asked, or she was trying to nudge you in the right direction. It's not something you just "bring up".

• Well A few weeks ago I was in class sitting near a girl and passed her samples of metals not realising she already had them. As I handed them to her she said she already them and had a laugh-smile on her face. And Today I saw her and we again was talking with no awkwardness. It was easy between us. My friend in class noticed that she thinks the girl likes me, as she seemed engaging with me. She wasn't sure if it was as a person or more but did say the girl sort of stalled talking to me more when she said she was laving to go home. My friend said she definitely likes me as a person by the way she was chatting with me. Does that make more sense why her friend asked?

• Hhaah yep 99% of the time that is true.

• She was a wing girl, and was scouting

• More than likely.