Should you be intimated by your boyfriend's SEXY female best friend?

Check out the video and tell me what you think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM4ZVvIpriY

• Should I be, cuz she is smoking hot?
  • Not to worry, he's with you not her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if they had sex. I won't date anybody who stilltalks to people they had sex with.

• ^ Tbh if a girl still hung out often with an ex boyfriend im out.

• I would try not to be the untrusting girlfriend. I would respect the friendship until he cheats than leave him. If you love him and trust him than I would not worry until he does something to break that with you.

• Thats stipid advice dude

What Guys Said 46

• In a perfect world, no.

But we dont live in a perfect world and in many cases its a perfectly natural and normal response to be intimidated or made paranoid about someone/something. Especially when it comes to significant others. We're biologically wired to be defensive of them when it comes to other members of the opposite sex due to the idea of monogamy only having been around for the last few thousand years.

• No not to worry about he seems to be a pretty level headed guy
    whose not out to cheat on girl but I would never have best female
    friends if i had a girlfriend i guess cause of my old fashion beliefs.

• No it is because you are a good boyfriend

• I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you, Askerr. I'd say it's incredibly disrespectful to end a friendship, especially a close one, because your girlfriend might feel insecure about it. If a guy can't be faithful without keeping distance from other girls, he shouldn't have a girlfriend; if a girl is so insecure about her relationship that she needs her boyfriend to stay away from other girls in order to trust him, she shouldn't be in that relationship. It's that simple. Don't make other people responsible for your own problems, especially those you claim to care about, because if you really care about them, you don't want to put them through something like that.

• Depends on how ur guy is:
    Do u think if u in some way let him know that, he ll b actually flattered at u getting jealous.
    Or is he the one saying he wants more space and all.
    And does he has a history of relationships.(he jumps frm one to another), then maybe yes.

Anyways i ll be flattered. and comfort and reassure her.

• DAAM THAT "BEST FRIEND" IS FINEEEEEEEEEE

• Nah, he's with you for a reason. If he wanted to be with her he'd be with her

• Are you kidding me I though his gf in the video was smokin hot! Anyway, it comes down to trust... if you trust him then everything should be fine.

Ya the girl might be pretty, but, a guy chooses a girl for a reason! Don't let a petty little thing like her being cute make you insecure.

• Besides trust I think the only thing that should worry you is how often they hang out without you. They could be not doing anything shady. But if I get the feeling that my s. o. Would rather hang out with her best guy friend then the relationship is a lost cause.

• No because if he's a good guy he'll not be an idiot and go for some sexy but instead for the person with the best personality.

• i couldnt stand more than 30 seconds of that video! the acting was too dry =P

But i think girls should always be on guard for their man, i would proceed with caution...

• I think that video answered everything you asked. Guys HATE jealous women. Huge turn off for me. If I'm with you it's for a reason and if your questioning that it's becuase your insecure with our relationship. If that's the case then I feel your not 100% and I start to wonder. Bam. You just created your own problem. Paradox.

• mmmm. Some of my friends are Zumba instructors and Salsa dancers. If you got a problem with that... then you're not suitable to date me. Oh yes, I dance salsa, this means I get intimately close to girls you could only dream of being. Get over it, I like you, clearly, for others reasons other than your sex parts.

• Well, I don't think my gf has been "intimated" to any of my female friends, I certainly hope not lol

An ex was exactly like this and basically I was forced to break it up. I'm a bit jealous myself but there's a line between that and serious insecurity issues or obsession. Do not feel insecure because you can come to fairly ridiculous conclusions.

• Actually I have been in this situation before. I do on occasions get pick up by girls. (Even though I am straight). I was dating a guy back in uni, but a few days before I meet a girl at the bar ( while trying to get the attentions of a boy), and she kissed me. I told her I was straight. We become friends and started hanging out. I met another boy a month later and got into a relationship with him. And he always saying ' you friend is so friendly to you, and she undresses you with her eyes'.

• Submitted before I finished. Anyway. He was like a threesome would be great! Etc. than he asked why she acts that way, and I told him that we kissed once and I thought that maybe she had a crush. He didn't like me hanging out with her than. Funny how reality is not always as good as the images in your head.

• He told her she needed to stop and there nit friends and picks me over her

• i think the one in pink is the hotter one, not all guys are the same, did you ever think that your boyfriend thinks that you are the hot one, hence one of the reasons he is with you now,

i hang out with my ex lots, she is my best friend, i would do anything for her, my current gf doesn't mind, she knows that we are just friends,

• Dont worry, he's with you, is really important to trust your couple (you have to chose if you can trust him or if you can't, you know him don't you? )

But don't be like ''i don't care'' a bit of jealousy isn't bad, but just a bit...

I think that you should show a bit of jealousy so he can see that you care about that, and specially for him.

• I got caught checking out some nice ass behind the light. She literally slapped in the face for it, but a few weeks earlier I saw her checking out some dude walking by. I didn't say shit, simply because I'm not fazed by that. She could go out with her girlffriends to see male strippers, for all I care.

What is the morale of this story? You are paranoid.

• I want to say no, but a lot of people cheat nowadays. Would be really paranoid about it.

• Haha, this question is funny. I mean if you're my main girl and you're really down with me I expect you to not want me to be hanging with my dime piece girlfriend.
    I'm with you not her, the hell do I need to spend any time with a badass looking "friend." Literally there only bad feelings that could come from this situation for you.

• Depends on your boyfriends personality and her personality not her looks...

• well the chick in the video is super fine but the girlfriend is hot too. so if he met her before he dated you then i wouldn't be concerned... he's with you and not her

• Dear, did you 'intimate'? Because 'intimated' means to make an indication, signification, or implication.

Just intimating..

• yes you should. or at least my girlfriend should.

• Hahaha this actually made me laugh

• Cutting the crap, yes, it is reason for concern.
    They aren't friends by a just because miracle, they are because there's some type of connection.

• You shouldn't be. Does it happen, oh yes.

• I'm a boy so i'll think vice versa. If i was ugly and i had a freaking hot girlfriend, i knew that she's gonna cheat me with that hot fella. But if i have self confidence and i look very hot, i'd know that she wouldn't leave nor cheat me.

• It is normal to feel that way but in most csses you should not worry about it if your Bf loves and cares About you he won't do anything with her
    not every guy is a sex hound and only want sex

• I think you are just insecure just relax he likes you

• I'd be worried its natural,
    Also GO Asian GUyS!

• In my experience it's tough to have a strictly platonic relationship with an attractive woman. Might just be my short coming and not so for most guys, but I kinda doubt it.

• How SEXY are we talking?
    Oh... THAT girl... next to her, average women are a different species (wait wut)

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 42

• I would be worried bc he;s either fucking with her behind my back or wishes he could be with her but she has him in the friend zone. guys typically don't maintain friendships with women for no reason.

• I need a reason to be jealous or intimidated. Her appearance is not a good enough reason.

• I loved the twist at the end haha! Her boyfriend is pretty damn hot.

Seriously though, I'd act like her if I was in that situation. We shouldn't be intimidated but we can feel that way if we're insecure. It'd be a lot worse if they had history together. I would tell myself that he's with me and loves me for a reason. She may be hot, but she doesn't have the personality that my boyfriend loves and fell for. I would be angry if she was obviously flirting with him but he's not picking up on it, I'd want him to set her straight!

I would try to trust that he has no intentions with her, but keep an eye out for excessive liking of her pictures, texting her a lot or "accidentally" bumping into her often.

I've been in this situation before and he said he was with me for a reason, he only loved me, but was intent on contacting this girl regularly and it did lead to emotional cheating, flirting and sexual messages.

• you should ditch the dude and have an Awesome Love Affair with her

• I'd say B, but then again... men always look at women objectively, not like women who look at their friends of the opposite sex completely subjectively... So they can't become attractive over night to them, while men always know if their friends who are girls are hot or not. xD

Who knows?

• Women are the king of not trying to have ugly friends (guy and girl), unless they're ugly themselves. In the real world, notice you don't see too many 8s and 10s hanging out with 4s and 5s

• ?
      Not true at all...
      Also, what is an 8?
      What is a 4?

Please... keep living in your cave of generalizations and over simplifications... it seems to be working for you.

• I know majority of women would worry but really unless his friend was flirting with him I wouldn't be crazy concerned. Because:

a) I wouldn't be with him if I didn't trust him

and

b) If he is going to cheat there is plenty of hot women around

I would probably try to be friends with his female friend though so it makes them getting together less likely.

• Yeah!
      Keep aware of potential enemies.
      I don't think I'm the typical jealous type.
      But I can get dangerous over some things.
      If she gets too close, I'll be there to
      move her back a bit if I think she needs it.
      HHHHHH

• If the guy is in love with me I don't worry about him talking to other hot girls. I know he has eyes only for me.

• Hottie will find someone else, she's just flirting with ANY guy to get her ego massaged... if they get too close, I move in and befriend her, then hook her up with someone that will dog her free time to death = problem solved

• If they had had sex before than I would not be okay with the friendship, just as I know my SO would not be okay with me having a guy friend that I had slept with. Other than that I would not tell my SO who he can and can not be friends with. I don't own him, I respect him and I expect the same

• I really don't think that video is realistic. If she's hot, I guarantee you he at least thought about having sex with her during the span of the friendship. You can't have a best friend of the opposite sex AND be in a serious relationship. Sorry but that just is not okay. You should have respect for your partner

• No. Not intimidated at all. If they had been friends that long and nothing had happened yet, it likely is not going to.

• He told u that she's just a friend. You also should stay close with her as your boyfriend does so that you can also know many things about her such as does she has her boyfriend or she has just been heartbroken or whatever. Don't worry too much. If he likes her, he'll date her; not you. The reason why he becomes your bf is that he likes you, isn't it? Don't worry and as I told before, if you want to know much about him and her, try to stay close with her; hang out with her, talk with her, etc.

• I will be worried at first, but then I'll see this as a challenge. Instead of feeling scared and sorry for myself and jealous, I'll continue working out and dieting so that I'll have a fitter body. Then, I'll go shopping for a new wardrobe and also pamper myself with facial masks and other nourishing skin care products. So that I can be and feel hotter than the "sexy best friend". Then, IF he chooses to break up with me, it's totally his loss.

• No, just because if he wanted her
    He would have been with her and
    The other way around.

• I voted B, however it is much easier said than done. Even if they've been friends for ages and nothing has happened, it still won't stop you from being jealous. I get jealous of my boyfriend's female friends even if they aren't that pretty, and even if everyone tells me I look better. Jealousy causes you to be irrational, even when you know you are being silly.

• no! she is his best friend!

• Go with your gut on this. The fact that you even ask should tell you something.
    Plus no matter what he says about her forcing sex in the past *snick* .. the fact is they have been intimate with each other and what's to stop her forcing a repeat performance?
    Maybe not worry about him so much as worry about her.
    Good luck

• Yes. Happened to a friend of mine. Guy ended up dumping her to be with his bff. A hot female bff is an immediate red flag.

• If he's with you in a relationship you should trust him.. that's why it's called a relationship. When the trust is broken or you lose trust that's when you should break up i don't know why people dont get this.

• nah gurl be confident

• I voted B
    I also gave her a fist pump when my guy wasn't looking.

• I don't know if I should but I definitely would be jealous.

• You shouldn't but that won't stop you

• Intimidated*

• How he behaves and treats you in comparison to her when she's around should tell all.

• No... its all about confidence self esstem and trust

• Well this has happened to me and i was intimated and I would be if it happened again.

• why would I? she have no job and he is stealing from her. all men are thief..

• Actually, of course I would want to get rid of her asap, but then she might be lesbians so I would talk to her and run away with her leaving him behind high and dry.

• If I worry I could loose focus...

• More from Girls
    12