1. If you were too cook me dinner what would you make? Impress me. I want details. Appetizer, Entrée and Dessert.
2. I love to read. What book would you give me as a gift?
3. We are going on vacation. Where would you take me?
Most Helpful Guy
My meal would be Italian themed simply because they are supposed to be so romantic. To start after a cold glass of Bubbly Prosecco would.
Anti pasto misto.
A wonderful mix of cold thinly sliced cured hams and chorizo sausage with chargrilled zucchini and red peppers, sundried tomatoes , fungi, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Served with warm rosemary and cracked sea salt focachia bread.
Main would be. Sea food Paella this is actually a Spanish dish but I was taught a recipe by an Italian friend.
Arborio rice , butter and olive oil, one large oinion. Home made fish stock , mixed sea food, calamari, prawns, muscles, scallops. Peas, tomatoes and sweet red peppers.
There are four things that need to happen to make a great paella. 1 good quality saffron soaked in bubbly wine to draw out its delicate flavor and intense colour. 2 . Presentation large shell on prawns laid out in a pattern with crap claws on the top and a spring or two of flat leaf parsley.
3 . You must have the right pan and an open fire. To give it a woody hint to the surface.
4. Most importantly. Once it is all laid out and cooking you must leave it alone. Your knowledge of how long to cock it is critical. Not to long so the sea food gets rubbery but long enough for the rice to cook. Most importantly long enough for the crispy bottom crust to form" Socarrat".
It is where all the seafood flavours intensify.
Desert. Only one for me. Dark bitter 85% chocolate souffle served with strawberries and cream.
A book of hand written erotica
Vacation. The Amalfi coast Italy. Check it out stunning.2
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
1. I'd prepare a loaded potato soup filled with cheese, bacon, and of course potato topped off with a bit of parsley. And freshly baked bread and butter to go on the side as your appetizer:
For your meal I'll prepare you a savory pasta dish. With juicy but tender chicken breast and sizzling sautéd shrimp. With a rather tangy seasoned sauce on the pasta and topped off with sizzling cheese and bell peppers... It's a little number I like to call Cajun Chicken and Shrimp Pasta. It's sure to get your mouth watering ;)
Last but certainly not least I'd end your meal with a hot fudge brownie sundae I like to call the TrippleAce Chocolate Meltdown. It a moist molten chocolate cake that will literally melt in your mouth, but not only that as soon as you stick your spoon in it to grab a scoop the chocolatey gooey goodness ooses out. And of course right by its side is the volcano of ice cream ready to erupt. Topped off with hot fudge, chocolate syrup, and icing:
2. I'll be 100% complete honest with you. Reading isn't my thing. Of course I can I just prefer not to do it in my spare time. I much rather spend my time cuddling up with you on the couch watching a movie that was based off of a book or taking you out to the theater watching the movie based off of your favorite book and grabbing a bite to eat afterwards. I may not enjoy reading but isn't that what makes relationships interesting? You don't want to date yourself.
3. Where would I take you? That's hard there's so many amazing places to go... there's Hawii, France, Britian, Italy, etc. Honestly I would let you pick because I'm sure as long as I'm with you I'll enjoy myself but if you insist that I choose I guess I'll go with Paris, France it is known for love and romance.0