Why do girls seem to easily flirt with every guy BUT me?

Seriously, every other guy in my stupid shitty school gets it so easy, but not me, girls NEVER flirt with me, EVER!!! I'm like shit to them, a neutered puppy, DAMMIT!!! Every other fucking guy seems to get a girl ready to sleep with them the second fucking time they meet, but me? I can't EVEN GET A GIRL TO FLIRT WITH ME DESPITE KNOWING THEM FOR A COUPLE WEEKS!!! God, I HATE BEING BLACK!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Gee calm your self... Ok one all the girls in my grade and school have all the guys flirting with them but me I never get a guy flirting with me. But one day I went over the mountain to moconalds burg and I got a bf. sometimes u have to other place to get things

What Girls Said 2

• It's not because you're black. It's because you reek of desperation.

• You don't get it, do you, my only other option is dying

• I don't think your only other option is dying. Stop overdramatizing everything.

• You don't get it, weak, pathetic, members of the herd are culled, that's just natural selection.

• It's not your race dude.. Girls will flirt with you if u flirt with them!! Well at least I do.. Nd don't try having sex with a girl the second u meet her. I hate this!! Always respect women!

What Guys Said 4

• Don't worry, I'm white and girls don't flirt with me either. Of course, I'm in the 6th floor of the library most of the time. On second thought, it's kind of nice not having all that yapping going on. But I'm grumpy and you're young. So I understand. Oh well, back to Kant's Metaphysics. Best regards.

• Dude I went through the same thing when I was in school and I still have the same problem to this day

• white girls prefer white guys.

• That's a delusion.